Vitalij Kuprij needs to be castrated...

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
...for so arrogantly drowning out Michael Romeo with his crappy casio keyboard tones on Foward and Beyond. If it didn't say Romeo played guitar on it I don't think I would ever know, since he's mixed so damn low I probably wouldnt even think to listen for guitar on the track. And its a downright shame too, cause Vitalij made him play some pretty sick shit on it. Actually all the guitarists on this CD are mixed at insultingly low volume levels. Its almost like Vitalij is trying to say "you can take solo duels with me...AS LONG AS IM LOUDER AND FASTER AND BETTER THAN YOU" A friend of mine is good friends with Borislav Mitic, and when I sent him the mp3 of Borislav's track he told me "dude, Borislav was MUCH louder on the version he played for me at his house."

So in closing, don't bother with this CD unless you're a diehard Romeo fan like me that just wants to own everything he's played on. Not only is it a purely masturbatory CD, but its also pissing on some very talented guitarists.

PS - I know I posted about this in the other Vitalij thread but I thought I'd call more attention to it.

C'mon people..there's no need for this kind of crap here. Surely you can express your displeasure with a cd's mix without demanding dismemberment of the parties involved, can't you? Show a little respect here, dammit; if not for Vitalij, then for Romeo, who chose to be part of this cd you loathe so much.

Lady of the Oracle said:
C'mon people..there's no need for this kind of crap here. Surely you can express your displeasure with a cd's mix without demanding dismemberment of the parties involved, can't you? Show a little respect here, dammit; if not for Vitalij, then for Romeo, who chose to be part of this cd you loathe so much.

Sorry Lady...the thread title was meant to be humorous, I didn't think anyone would take me so literally...guess that backfired. I respect Romeo's descision to be a part of the CD, and its a damn fine performace he took on it, actually probably the sickest thing next to his solo on Analog Kid from the Working Man CD in terms of stuff he's done outside SymX. I'm just miffed at the fact that Vitalij chose to make himself so much louder than the guitarists he got to play on the CD. Its like, whats the point of doing a duets album if you're just going to make the guitarists practically inaudible? Anyway, I'll remember for future refference not to make any kind of slanderous remarks towards musicians, even (as in this case) one ment to be funny. :eek:

Don't blame you a bit for being miffed..I haven't heard the cd yet, but I'm sure I'll be as bummed as you if it's as bad as you say, even tho I LOVE Vitalij's work. Romeo hasn't had any comments on the final product, I don't know if he's gotten a copy of it yet..I'll have to ask him about it once he's heard it.

did you hear fererri's solo on that? i mean, that cant be real... its the worst thing ive ever heard in my life, i had to go into some indian carnatic stuff to get the notes he decided (as in messed up) to play...

worst playing ive ever heard on a track r cd, in my life... i mean, i couldnt believe how bad it was... worst playing ever...

also, please, if youre gonna complain im talking trash, take a listen, because really... its sad... :(

you will agree with me, lol

136_1016-095_341x120.gif