Michael Romeo playing with Vitalij Kuprij ¡¡¡¡¡

YngvaiX you freakin cock smoker!! i told u not to tell anyone hahha... and that still stands....

well anyway as far as the track goes, it's not "boring" per se, i mean it's cool... but don't expect anything new or original... and don't blame borislav if you think the song sucks... cuz it's not his song.... he's supposed to duel with another guitar player on that track ... anyway i won't speak more of this....

not cool matt :p... i told u cuz you're a michael romeo fan .

no i'm not pissed off but it ain't cool ... you deserve a cleveland steamer for that...

anyway i ve asked borislav about Alex LaSalle before , i read about him on some other message board, he's supposed to be some legendary serbian guitar player... well it's bullshit, he doesn't exist... i asked borislav ....and the name lasalle isn't exactly serbian either...

@DennisC: Last names have nothing to do with nacionality...

@everyone: Well, you should expect to hear vitalij kuprij, not MJR, borislav or whatever, since it's vitalij's composing...

Demonspell said:
He most likely won't be on the new Ayreon, I assume Arjen is going to do all of the synths himself...so far five vocalists have been announced on Arjen's website.

Oh, NO!!! Ayreon without Eric? That'd be like Paris without thouse long loaves of bread!!!!

I guess that there won't be synth soloing on the next one, then...

HAH!!! Matt's gonna get a cleveland steamer!!!!! (for those who don't know, see family guy vol. 2 episode entitled "mr. saturday night" commentary for the explanation)

Remember Revenge Drama in the "who's better than michael romeo" thread??? Some classic quotes:

"My friend, please don't get angry. This boards seems to be awfully choleric.

The only FACT is that I have went beyond music and seen what it is. Therefore I now have better understanding of it than any of the cum rapists who post to this board."

Ok, the rest are too dumb to repeat.... hah.... fareri sucks so bad!!!

Edit: Mr. Saturday Knight, not night... i just know someone will point that out if i don't change it...

Thats cool MJR will be on it, I was also hoping that Stephen Forte would be playing with VK. That what I read last year that they were friends and were planning to record sometime in the future anyways. I am looking forward to hearing it for sure.

Bear

Chrisz said:
The best Shrapnel guy ever is Greg Howe.

This new album might be ok, but only because of Romeo and Mitic. For those who've neve heard Borislav Mitic...he's amazing. I don't care for Bellas or Stafflebach. Bellas has unreal talent, but his playing doesn't inspire me. I don't think Stafflebach is very good. Greg Howe? Only arguably the best guitar player in the world! Romeo really digs Greg Howe as well. Check out Greg How on Kuprij's first album. He does a combo on jazz/fusion and classical shred. It is unreal!!!

Airgeetar_freak said:
Just from the samples that I've heard from Francesco, I can't stand his style...shred nonsense with no hint of melody or emotion.
His music may not be the best ever, but he's such a nice guy, I can forgive it. Very humble and modest, never bragging about his skills, Yngwie could learn a thing or two about behavior from this guy.

I have no clue who vitalij kuprij is, but how about Michael doing a project with Keith Emerson..now HES a great keyboard player, wait, err, let me refraise that, the BEST keyboardist/synth player...ever..oh, and I agree Borislav is awesome..

"Thats cool MJR will be on it, I was also hoping that Stephen Forte would be playing with VK. That what I read last year that they were friends and were planning to record sometime in the future anyways. I am looking forward to hearing it for sure."

that would be sick, is Kevin Codfert gonna be involved, hes one of the best new Keyboardists I've heard in a long time...

lol, reviving 4 years old topics is something that takes skill! How the hell did you find it anyway? And can't you look at the dates...?