Michael Romeo playing with Vitalij Kuprij ¡¡¡¡¡

Luis

Mortal With Immortal Mind
Well, The best guitarist and the best keyboardist of the World in the new album of Vitalij. I cant wait no more thats insane ¡¡¡¡¡ o_O

FORWARD AND BEYOND will be released in Japan by Yamaha Music Communications on January 21st 2004. It features many great guitarists such as George Bellas, Michael Romeo, Michael Harris, Jeff Kollman, Javier Leal, Roger Staffelbach, Borislav Mitic and Francesco Fareri.

BTW I dont like that Fareri guy at all :ill:

i dont think Vitalij deserves MJR or anyone. Not because i think he sucks, not musicly, but he is one of the biggest prick in the metal world. Beleive me, i've heard some horror story's from him from a reliable source. But the album will be killer anyway apart from Farerri, i think i could even do a better job than him, and thats not saying much good about me.

This`ll be extremely cool, can`t wait.
By the way, how can someone say Vitalij is`nt a good player, he`s awesome!Check out the Ring of Fire DVD for example :OMG: he`s insane technically, yet melodic, not overrated at all!

Oh, and Michael Pinnella is fantastic, end of discussion.

I didnt say he's not good musicly, just that he's an asshole that makes Yngwie look like the nicest guy on earth, sorrey that i worded it wrong.

From what my friend said, the track that Borislav played on is "boring typical neoclassical." Which is a shame, since Borislav can do SO much more than that. I hope more can be said for the Romeo track :p.

Yngvai X said:
From what my friend said, the track that Borislav played on is "boring typical neoclassical." Which is a shame, since Borislav can do SO much more than that. .
Agreed. Borko is definitely one of the very best if not the best Shrapnel player nowadays. Well, at least he got the gig. That should give him (hopefully) some more recognition.