Viva La Bam is playing tons of CoB.

i still think bam is such an immature asshole (although his show is funny sometimes) and im not so sure i like to see bodom in there... just wait, if it goes on like this in a while cob will become a trend and there will be those rich playboys wearing bodom t shirts and trying grow their hair...

Hmm... CKY fucking rules (especially CKY2K, hehehe), and I do agree Bam like some decent metal (heard some In Flames and Dimmu in the background) but I always thought he overdid it with HIM so at least that wasn't my cup of tea. Haven't watched Viva La Bam, though.
At any rate, good promotion for Bodom.

Saw Bam at the show with Dimmu and COB too in Philly. Props for that. Seen him at a Cradle/Arch Enemy show too. He gets around *shrugs* Bam's stuff can be funny, but he is an annoying prick though, that smile... Asshole.

But yea, its cool to hear COB on the tv at times I guess.. But yea, I'd ge sick of it too, bastards ruining the shows with their crazy hijinks.. But whatever. I'll love it either way. They'll just be another annoyance that needs to be eliminated.

i still think bam is such an immature asshole (although his show is funny sometimes) and im not so sure i like to see bodom in there... just wait, if it goes on like this in a while cob will become a trend and there will be those rich playboys wearing bodom t shirts and trying grow their hair...
It almost sounds like you don't want Bodom to succeed...I personally don't see this as a bad thing. So what if Bodom merchandise gets carried at major retail outlets? If they get hugely popular, that only means that merchandise will be cheaper and easier to come by, and we may actually get to see them for 2 hours on the same tour. Is it really so bad that the kind of music we listen to gets popular? You almost sound like you listen to metal because it isn't popular...that isn't really metal is it?

wait a minute! i just dont want to see fucking rich kids dressed as metal heads all over the place like happened a few years ago with the punk movement, i think its ridiculous, and that doesnt mean i dont want bodom to succeed, i just wouldnt like to see genuine metal being used as fashion or as trend.

what the fuck, so you have to be poor to like metal, dont get me wrong i have like 3 dollars to my name but why can't rich people like metal, and i see nothing wrong with a show where rich people use their money to fuck shit up and have slayer play at their house, at least he uses his money wise

Yea, listen.. There are plenty of trends for the "rich kids" to buy into. I'd think they'd at least pick one they kinda enjoy. The rich "punk" kids don't listen to The Unseen or The Adicts and shit like that, otherwise nobody would be able to tell their poser asses from any other punk. They're listening to Good Charlotte. As you may already have noticed, we already have rich kid metalhead wannabes. They listen to Slipknot.

arch_enemy666 said:
what the fuck, so you have to be poor to like metal, dont get me wrong i have like 3 dollars to my name but why can't rich people like metal, and i see nothing wrong with a show where rich people use their money to fuck shit up and have slayer play at their house, at least he uses his money wise

..yeah but except for that Slayer gig...they're pretty much using the same formula : fuckin' shit up. It can be funny (like watching a couple of clips from ebaums world)...but a television serie about it?

I mean...I'm working to pay my shit and I don't especially like to see a guy ruin some bunch of stuff as an "entertainment". It's like the new "anti-hero" that Jackass created.... the more uncool you look ; the cooler you are. i.e. 2 guys rollerblading/fucking butt-naked.

More or less like the Osbournes, I didn't see the point of watching this show. How can you not be happy to have been in the very first wave of Metal. "Fuck...fuckin dog pooped all ova the fuckin place fuck"

Im all for Bodom getting advertised, but not on MTV. All I need is to see fake Bodom fans in schools and shit.

If Bodom's next album sucks, which I have a suspicion that it will, Im gonna be PISSED.

Oh ya, and im with gavin, you're all gay for watching MTV and viva la cock and jackass. Its dumb. And stupid. And your gay for watching it.

That is all.

ND24/7 said:
..yeah but except for that Slayer gig...they're pretty much using the same formula : fuckin' shit up. It can be funny (like watching a couple of clips from ebaums world)...but a television serie about it?

I mean...I'm working to pay my shit and I don't especially like to see a guy ruin some bunch of stuff as an "entertainment". It's like the new "anti-hero" that Jackass created.... the more uncool you look ; the cooler you are. i.e. 2 guys rollerblading/fucking butt-naked.

More or less like the Osbournes, I didn't see the point of watching this show. How can you not be happy to have been in the very first wave of Metal. "Fuck...fuckin dog pooped all ova the fuckin place fuck"

jackass created? the Cky guys are old as hell. they have been doing that stuff for years.

Krigloch the Furious said:
jackass created? the Cky guys are old as hell. they have been doing that stuff for years.

I meant by Jackass the "throw everything you see in my balls" movement. Not necessarly the show. Thanks for the pointing out the confusion. I enjoyed all the CKY movies...good skateboarders.