Viva La Bam is playing tons of CoB.

I've seen crapass occassionally when drunk@friends,
it's like watching a pic of a brain tumor :dopey:

I bet a lot of you people would love to see cob running/skating around in strings or butt-naked :lol: :loco: :yuk:

why does watching mtv make you a poser or make you a fag, i think not watcing mtv because its "not metal" makes you a more of a poser than watcing it because you like a show or whatever, anyone who does something because its "not metal" is a pussy faggot ass poser to me

arch_enemy666 said:
why does watching mtv make you a poser or make you a fag, i think not watcing mtv because its "not metal" makes you a more of a poser than watcing it because you like a show or whatever, anyone who does something because its "not metal" is a pussy faggot ass poser to me

I watch what i enjoy.

Mtv is not what i enjoy.

i don't enjoy it because it doesn't appeal to my tastes.

Am i now a Poser?

shut the fuck up, anyone who doesn't listen to Manowar is a Poser.
That's how it's decided. Not by who watches MTV or not.

you have no idea. I love that show!

I always wondered if you could actually place your bets, hah

Nah man, it's the show that if it's 2am (when it's shown here, or used to be) and you've got friends round.. and you's have money, it rooocks

I used to play it for real money (small sums like £5/£10 etc, hahahaha) but none of us ended up paying when we lost. hahaha

Weight Gain 4000 has got to be my all time favorite episode.

Kyle: Cartman, you are such a fat ass that when people go past you they say, "GODDAMMIT! THAT'S A BIG FAT ASS!"
Cartman: No they don't!
*man walks past cartman and looks at him*
Man: GODDAMMIT! THAT'S A BIG FAT ASS!

BEEFCAKE, BEEFCAKE!!!! :yell:

''edit'' sorry, that was kinda off topic :dopey: