Voice clip of alexi saying "Ya-yow"

Yeah! I'm watching the Every Time I Die video so i remebered that part. The video sux in the parts with the grimreaper. It's cheezy and stupid.

Most Bodom videos don't really make sense. They're a live band so I guess they don't care much for them but you gotta have one if you want to release it.

<-Warheart-> said:
Un-related activity?

coughAreyoudeadyetcough

lol

Are You Dead Yet? made sense to me. It's related. I mean the whole thing of that emo boy getting put down and in the end he gets revenge. I recorded that video and watched it a million times. I really liked that video and Sixpounder too.

Authentic Metalhead said:
True dat. At least they're more interesting than the new trend of having some unrelated activity going on with some generic twenty-something with various shots of the band playing. *cough*Underoath*cough*

Underoath are annoying! They're just a bunch of noise. The voice sounds pretty extreme, but he not really singing to a rythm or melody or something.

I liked them better when they had Dallas Taylor and played actual black/death metal. Their first two albums were pretty sweet, but then with "The Changing of Times" (a fitting name, as they crossed over to the trendy post-hardcore scene), I started to lose interest. But for some reason, I rather enjoyed "They're Only Chasing Safety". But their new album is so...boring. :puke:

GrimReaper666 said:
Are You Dead Yet? made sense to me. It's related. I mean the whole thing of that emo boy getting put down and in the end he gets revenge. I recorded that video and watched it a million times. I really liked that video and Sixpounder too.

Eh maybe it does, tbh I never really pay attention to music videos like that, with stories. I much prefer ones like In Your Face and Trashed, Lost & Strungout where they're just playing.

I liked Alexi's vocals on sixpounder. I love it when he sings the chorus. I like music vidoes. They're fun to watch esp the ones that might look gory, bloody and ones with cool effects.