Voice clip of alexi saying "Ya-yow"

GrimReaper666 said:
I liked Alexi's vocals on sixpounder. I love it when he sings the chorus. I like music vidoes. They're fun to watch esp the ones that might look gory, bloody and ones with cool effects.

I saw a Sepultura video that was pretty gory. Then there was this Satyricon video that had some nudity in it...I swear, bands just do that to gain attention. It sure worked, though. :rolleyes:

I also watched Satyricon's "feul for hatred" and i loved the place they shot it but i hated the naked chick. The snake around her was pretty cool though. You should watch Cradle of Filth's "From the Cradle to Enslave". It's nothing but naked chicks and blood.

I loveed that video. I thought it was brilliant! How ever directed it was a genious. It was perfectly put together and artistic. But there was one chick that was showing her vagina to the keyboardist. that disgusted me.

Authentic Metalhead said:
That's understandable, you ARE a chick. That video bored me, actually, it jumped around too much and had no real plot other than showing various pics of deformed people and slutty vampire chicks. And Dani's voice was starting to piss me off.

There was a plot. It's like everyone with that weird sign gets killed. There were six candles for each member of the band to either get killed or kill someone.

OMG, that Ya-yow caught me by surprise! It startled me! LOL. That was awsome though. I loved the way he said it. Something about Alexi's voice is just amazing. It sounds deep and scratchy?:headbang: