Voice clip of alexi saying "Ya-yow"

Use Firefox and Videodownloader, Videodownloader is a plugin for Firefox thet let's you download media shown on pages. :)

I'll try that thing with foxfire then. I usually HATE doing long things like that, but since it's for Alexi, it's worth it. How did Alexi decide to say "ya-yow" in a lot of his songs? It's awsome. I can't get that ya-yow out of my head sometimes.

Oh sorry....ok this is something not about Alexi....i can't believe this thread's still here. And i was wondering why that Alexi Official Thread got deleted. If it was still here, I wouldn't say my love over here.

Definately, I often think she must be some sort of robot who's programmed to write this stuff, a real girl can't possibly be like this...

yeah. my theory is that it's really a guy who has no life and is pretending to be all Alexi-obssessed. but then again, some of the things she/he says does sound like a real fan girl would say it. meaning, its believable most of the time. but then there's that 10% of the stuff that is said that just sounds so....scripted or something, like a real person wouldn't be that dramatic over an on-line discussion thing, it just sounds fake sometimes.

anyway, where did you get this?
Originally Posted by GrimReaper666
WTF is this!!!!!!!! *screams my ass off* I hate that fuckin chick! i wish that was me. ALexi can't have anyone else except for me. I know he's waiting for me...that's why he broke up with KIM. I feel so close to him. I know one day we'll meet!

i must have missed that piece of drama :(

Mystique1721 said:
anyway, where did you get this?
Originally Posted by GrimReaper666
WTF is this!!!!!!!! *screams my ass off* I hate that fuckin chick! i wish that was me. ALexi can't have anyone else except for me. I know he's waiting for me...that's why he broke up with KIM. I feel so close to him. I know one day we'll meet!

i must have missed that piece of drama :(

The CoB clan thread, I posted a pic of Alexi hugging a female fan and well, you can see what she had to say about it. :heh: