Vol. 8

Apr 3, 2005
IL
I personally think that Vol. 8 is the best thrax cd with Bush. Man Stealing from a theif fuckign rules. oh yea and on the song pieces does anyone know whose singing cuz it doesnt song like bushy

Yea i can't remember the name of the song but Frankie sings one on Volume 8. I heard at the time that it was about a nephew or a loved one that died?

He also sings that one on WCFYA.

Yea i can't remember the name of the song but Frankie sings one on Volume 8. I heard at the time that it was about a nephew or a loved one that died?

Frankie sings the "hidden" track on the original release, after Stealing From a Thief. It's in the liner notes, man. It's about his brother Anthony, who had been killed. The Sanctuary re-issue has this as a separate track.

oh yea and on the song pieces does anyone know whose singing cuz it doesnt song like bushy

If you mean "Cuppa Joe" and "Katrina", Scott "sings" on Cuppa Joe and Bush sings on Katrina.

the song is called Pieces!
I think Volume 8 is one of the best Anthrax CDs...maybe the second best after WCFYA.

Vol 8 is my favorite thrax album full stop! Crush is probably the best opening song on an album ever! I fuking LOVE JBs vocals on that! have you heard the 'quiet' scream in the chorus? its kinda hidden in the mix, but when i hear it my hair stands on end!

V8 has got some very creative writing on it. Catharisis, P&V and Toast to the Extras Rule. The re-issue is awesome.

Giving the Horns!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

bacillus anthracis said:
STOMP 442 IS THE BEST BUSH CD NEXT TO WE'VE COME FOR YOU ALL.

SOUND OF WHITE NOISE IS OVERRATED AND VOL.8 IS JUST NOT -I REPEAT- IS JUST NOT ANTHRAX.

"three song opening",

...that's what he was talking about,S442 has a good 3-fer. I don't think that the rest of the record is bad at all.
SOWN is an excellent album, a turning point for the band and the genre. Deal with it..... :tickled:

Vol 8, I'll agree, is definately a departure for the band. But it produced some great tunes, and some funny ones too. :worship: