Volbeat and Anthrax Tour

not bad a setlist.

Yeah agreed. As much as some of us more die-hard fans on this board would like to see them mix it up and play tunes from POT or other more obscure stuff, for an arena show where not many people would be going just for Anthrax, it's pretty well spot on.

I went on to the Volbeat Facebook site earlier today and there's heaps of people raving about how they'd never listened to Anthrax before, now intent on checking all their stuff out. So - for a setlist - job well done!

Looking forward to seeing footage of the new tune online soon too!

His carpel tunnel is well documented,I've read in interviews he's had to dunk his arm in bucket of water to get feeling in his arms before shows,I was also of the understanding that this condition is hard to operate on hence why he's having more problems,he hasn't got the luxury of days between shows so b very hard to play in this sort of band,im hoping he recovers fully

Carpal tunnel surgery is fairly common and easy to do these days. I know a few people who've had it done and recovery time is pretty short. Not sure why Charlie wouldn't get it done and move on.

Just saw the show. We didn't get I am the Law :bah::bah:

"Sister Fucker" is pretty good live