VOLBEAT - Fuckin' eh!!! Who's into this???

Yup, a great mix of Life of Agony/Social D/Glenn Danzig/Elvis/Stray Cats-- a great change of pace-- easily one of the coolest bands I found out about last year.

Can't wait for the 3rd album!

I saw them in 2005 warming up for Saturnus:err:...

They have become very succesful in Denmark now..I think their latest album is Number one here..or something:oops:

I saw them in 2005 warming up for Saturnus:err:...

They have become very succesful in Denmark now..I think their latest album is Number one here..or something:oops:

Yeah, I've heard they are considered 'superstars' in Denmark, are becoming to be very well-known elsewhere in Europe, and don't even have a North American distribution deal yet...

It is only me... Or their c.d's are hard to find in North America ???

Except for Rock the Rebel / Metal the Devil, i can't find the first c.d. or the new one ( at a good price - not import ) anywhere :mad:

It is only me... Or their c.d's are hard to find in North America ???

Except for Rock the Rebel / Metal the Devil, i can't find the first c.d. or the new one ( at a good price - not import ) anywhere :mad:

Well, Rock The Rebel/... has just been released in the States, and the new one is on its way. Thery´re planning tours in the States as well, trying to break there.

Finally got the new one today-- again, good old Volbeat.

The Social D cover "Making Believe" is paint by the numbers, especially given their influence on Volbeat, but it's still cool to hear.

I know they are touring NA in May as openers for Nightwish.