Volbeat Orlando

That's the day before the Metal Meowlisha... Sorry, gotta go with the kitties....

Sounds like a convention for furries that wear bullet belts.

edit: I looked it up and the cause for that event is indeed a good one and it does sound like a fun time, but based on the name alone I still hold strong. So awful hahaha.

Here's their set list minus the dio/queen/metallica/slayer & more medley and the Skeletons of Societ/Raining Blood medley.

Set List:

The Human Instrument
Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood
Heaven Nor Hell
A Moment Forever / Hallelujah Goat
Radio Girl
The Mirror & The Ripper
Sad Man's Tongue
Marry Ann's Place
A New Day
Soulweeper #1
The Garden's Tale
Still Counting
---------------------------
A Warrior's Call
Fallen
Thanks
I Only Wanna Be With You / Boa
Pool of Booze, Booze, Booza

I have it timed perfectly to walk in the HOB to avoid opening bands and see the headliner (unless it is a band I want to see). I only had to endure 3 Cold songs, then move into the middle of the floor. I'm trying to get more friends into Volbeat, as they would like their music if they give them a chance.

You're right, they didn't play 16 Dollars. Would have loved to hear that and many more from the latest album, as it is very strong and there's not a bad track on it.

Go to their web site and register (it's free) and you can compare set lists to every other place they've played. They change the sets every night from the handful I've looked at. I think that's cool, because if you have the chance to see them twice in a row, you'll get some different songs.