Vote for Freedom of HATE

Voting here ensures happiness for all...

• The Hate Pit makes us love ultimatemetal.com even more!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I hate MTV and False Metal so I need a Hate Pit to share my hate!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Give these damn Hate Pitters a Hate Pit just so they leave the rest of us alone!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My cats breath smells like cat food and I want to discuss this in more detail in the Hate Pit.

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Holy Shit, that was some FUCKING good hating, man sombody is gonna be pissed when he sees this shit, FUCK IT ALL ABD FUCKING NO REGRETS! I LIVE AND DIE BY HATE!

Originally posted by manuelgv
you are gonna need more than that cockgrabbing ball sucker dracomis. you think you are so tough for the hate pit?
now get on your knees and pray to my cock for me to slap you in the face with it
You call that Hate!!!
Come on asscheese!!!
Aunt Bea could hate better than that, fucking Opie could hate better than that!!!
I once saw an episode of leave it to Beaver where Wally came up with better insults than that.
I hope someone fucking kills you or your comp before you get a chance to post another useless insentient message!!

I'd say youre a midrange hater,

My favorite insult of all time is this one, and this pertains to you, Were'nt you supposed to be the spittle left on your mothers tampon, well, I miss saying that MEXICAN GIRL TACOS ARE GOOD!

dracomis by accepting you watch all those shitty tv shows you deserve to be fucking ravaged by the entire technical crew in wacken open air
fucking idiot
what mental institution allowed you to leave?
I can't believe people like you fight for the hate pit when obviously you need a pansy pit for you and all your faggy friends so you can touch each other's asshole and have a lot of fun

and AjDeath,we are gonna get fired from this place when Mark reads this :lol: but who gives a damn

The fact that you can indentify with the characters in there only proves that you've watched them too...
Sigh....Aj's right.... I'm not very good at hating, but I fucking love it, and I'm not going to give it up!!!

I have never fucking seen that show but for the name I suppose is as lame as you are so I just spoke my mind
a shame it went directly into your ass
but who cares,we are just giving life to the hate pit

Originally posted by manuelgv
I have never fucking seen that show but for the name I suppose is as lame as you are so I just spoke my mind
a shame it went directly into your ass
but who cares,we are just giving life to the hate pit

Or we are killing it, either way this is fun. HATE PIT NOW!

Speaking of fun, I was just thinking about how fun it would be to take your head and crack it open on the cement, simply because your happen to be a flamming homosexual who loves to take it in the ass from large annoymous street people.
I can just hear you now:
"Oh please Mr. Derelict, Please ram my huge sloppy asshole, so that I can gain one sandgrain's worth of pleasure from your decrepict and diseased member"

HATE!

Hey man that is a lot better, it is about time you fucking said something actually insulting, i was starting to wonder if Manuel really did fuck you mother in front of you while you jacked off on your brothers face, I was ...HATE PIT NOW!

Hate-Off:
Are we really going to get kicked off for this? I'm just curious.
Hate On:
Curiously enough It wasn't my mother and brother, it was your attractive bisexual sister and her lesbian friend that I was ramming to hell and back last night.

If they kick me off, I'll come back, hey what a way to go out eh?
And my sister is nonexistent, so you must have forced yourself that it was someone else and not you mother you were pig fucking last night.THE HATE IS ALWAYS ON!

Mark all you have to do is give it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.