Vote for Jag Panzer!

Harry(not the Tyrant) said:
??So you didn't find the sector where you can vote?
You only have to scroll down a bit.It is right below the section with the U.D.O
and Gamma Ray wallpapers.Named BYH Billing-Poll Teil 2!Hope that helps. ;)

I wasn't sure what each catagory was, So I voted for Jag Panzer in ALL of them!!!! I figured maybe they would get voted for ONE of them at least!!
With my luck, I probably put them in the "Which band needs to leave BYH, and never EVER come back?" catagory.....AAAUGH, sorry guys!! I didn't mean it. :OMG:

Thanks, Harry. Those Gamma Ray wallpapers were pretty nice.

And to answer your other question... well right now it is 7:38 PM here, so it will be 1:38 AM in your neck of the woods (I have several friends from Gemany). But I can't speak for my countrymen, but if it were up to me I'd probably fall out of bed around 11 AM-1PM. But I had work this morning, so I was up at 8. :yuk:

Avalanche9601 said:

And to answer your other question... well right now it is 7:38 PM here, so it will be 1:38 AM in your neck of the woods (I have several friends from Gemany). But I can't speak for my countrymen, but if it were up to me I'd probably fall out of bed around 11 AM-1PM. But I had work this morning, so I was up at 8. :yuk:

Getting up around 11 AM-1 PM sounds much better! :D I usualy get up around 10 AM -11 AM on saturdays or sundays.
Working on a saturday sucks! :OMG:

Cheers
Lazy Harry

Avalanche9601 said:

Bah! I start work at 6am every Saturday morning.
I also voted Jag Panzer on all accounts, no clue what I was voting for though...

Katana Overlord said:
Bah! I start work at 6am every Saturday morning.
I also voted Jag Panzer on all accounts, no clue what I was voting for though...
Ahahaha - I did the same thing!

It's pretty easy: Let us know your faves by using the form below. The first band you choose will get 5 points, the second one 4 points, the third one 3 points,the fourth one 2 points,the fith one 1 point, and the last one none.

The band collecting most points will be the one to play as second act on Saturday. Your second favourite will play as second act on Friday. Number three in the ranking will open up the festival's Saturday and number four will be the first act to enter the stage on Friday.

Here is the intermediate result of the BYH Billing Poll.Tankard and Krokus got more votes than Jag Panzer.Unbelievable! :Smug:

zwischenstand_pollb_1.gif

Harry(not the Tyrant) said:
Here is the intermediate result of the BYH Billing Poll.Tankard and Krokus got more votes than Jag Panzer.Unbelievable! :Smug:

zwischenstand_pollb_1.gif

What's even more unbelievable is that VIRGIN FUCKIN' STEELE are in last place! Poseurs!