Vote for Tad Morose to play 2000 Decibel festival

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
The preparations for next year's 2000 Decibel festival held in Bengtsfors/Sweden have already started and when I saw on the website that ppl can vote for bands to play there I got the idea to make some ppl vote for Tad Morose of course ;)

If you visit the festival's website, filed under "band" you will find "önska band" (for the swedish version) or "bandrequest" where you can request 3 bands. Note that this fest is for Swedish bands only. Right now it only seems to work via email even though there's this form on the site.
And even if you won't be able to attend the festival yourself, it might be a good thing in general. Besides, I plan to be there again next year and would love to see the guys playing of course... so please do me the favour, hehe ;)

In case you don't know what other bands to vote for (hard to believe with the amount of great Swedish bands): I'm supporting Lefay and Darkane as well *hint*

up :D
I'm leaving for Stockholm in a couple of hours and during my stay there I will think of some more detailed plans for my trip in May which surprisingly will lead me to the festival in Bengtsfors as well ;)
Anyone else here going?