Vote for the set list for our upcoming tour!

Ardbeg

T
Feb 11, 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.amonamarth.com
It's time for us to decide the set list for our upcoming tours in Europe and North America, and we want YOUR help! Choose 15 of your favourite Amon Amarth songs. The 15 most popular choices will be picked for the set list (the 10 most popular will be picked for the North American tour). Click this link to vote!

:kickass:

My vote has been cast.

Burning Creation \m/
Legend of a banished man \m/
Dragon's flight across the waves \m/

too much brilliant songs, i didn't read that i have only to choice 15 songs, i'd chosen almost everyone. play fuckin 25 songs at the show!!!! GODS OF WAR ARISE RULESSSSSS!!!!

Damn that was a hard choice and Under the northern star is falling behind!!! NO! How can this be!?
Pls vote for that awesome song, I have to hear that solo live!

5732.jpg

even though i wont be attending any north america shows i still voted, the majority of my votes were for songs such as:

Victorious March
Without Fear
Friends of the Suncross
Dragons Flight Across The Waves
Burning Creation
Fall Through Ginnungagap
A Fury Divine
Arson....cant remember the others....

All you fuckers voting for Death in Fire and Versus the World, stop! They've played those songs every tour, I'm sure the guys would like to play something different too, if you just discovered AA too bad, oh and if you have no intention of going to a show, i.e. you live in Australia, just vote for Burning Creation, Without Fear, Sorrow Throughout The Nine Worlds, and Amon Amarth