Vote for the set list for our upcoming tour!

From Fates of norns album id rather hear Fate of norns or Arson rather then Pursuit of Vikings... From V.S. the World id rather hear Thousand years of Oppression and Soon the world will cease to be rather then V.S the world and Death in fire. If they dont play The last with pagan blood me and my girlfriend will start a riot (hey, thats her idea!) :p:p:p

let's face it, it's the 15 years olds that are mostly roaming these forums with exceptions of some old farts such as myself, so at the end what you're really getting is not what most (outside of internet world) really would like to hear but what the little shits pick as they are the majority, and they being only 15 know FoN and maybe VtW, hence their limited song selection,

so fuck it

I believe band will decide what THEY want to play, anyhow

Tomasz said:
let's face it, it's the 15 years olds that are mostly roaming these forums with exceptions of some old farts such as myself, so at the end what you're really getting is not what most (outside of internet world) really would like to hear but what the little shits pick as they are the majority, and they being only 15 know FoN and maybe VtW, hence their limited song selection,

so fuck it

I believe band will decide what THEY want to play, anyhow

You sound like some kind of.. racist.. lets call it an age-ist.. i mean, im insulted! and.. you do love me right?

Egil Skallagrimson said:
you guys come to Toronto and play any songs on this tour, please?

Dude, I saw your screen name, I went to Egil Skallagrimon's burial mound in Iceland this summer, check out these pics, it was really fucking cool. The first time I heard Runes To My Memory, it totally brought me back, I'm glad they'll be playing that song for sure.

Oh, and Knarfi, when I was 15 I thought I knew fucking everything too, but I didn't, and neither do you, so please no more about how an AA tour isn't a tour without Death in Fire and Versus the World

L33ch said:
Voting needs less Death In Fire. We've heard that one more than enough now people

This will be my first AA concert. Every few years when they come to the US there will be hundreds of new AA fans recruited since their previous tour. And guess what these new fans want to hear for the first time live? This song will always be a setlist staple as long as that single song gets more and more people listening to AA.

By the way I voted Blackbirds, Victorious March, Stabwounds, and Where Death Seems to Dwell.

Golden Hall said:
Dude, I saw your screen name, I went to Egil Skallagrimon's burial mound in Iceland this summer, check out these pics, it was really fucking cool. The first time I heard Runes To My Memory, it totally brought me back, I'm glad they'll be playing that song for sure.

Oh, and Knarfi, when I was 15 I thought I knew fucking everything too, but I didn't, and neither do you, so please no more about how an AA tour isn't a tour without Death in Fire and Versus the World

Ehh u didnt really took it serious (i mean im only 15, dont take anyone <18 serious) that i think i know everything?

PS no one likes my sig?! :rofl:

As long as they play Victorious March and Thousand Years of Oppression (or Across the Rainbow Bridge which i think woud sound awesome live) i'll be happy. Victorious March has 4 percent now so hopefully we'll get it on the US tour. and yes everyone stop voting for Vs the World it was good once but it's not their best song. I stupidly voted for Death In Fire which was a mistake cause it's a given it'll be on there. But i did vote for Friends of the Suncross, As Long as the Raven Flies, The Dragons' Flight Across the Waves, Legend of a Banished Man, and North Sea Storm. I like fate of norns and pursuit of vikings but to know those songs will take place of BETTER older songs pisses me off. SO STOP VOTING FOR THOSE. Just like Tomasz said, the band will take songs off that list and pick wut THEY wanna play. I'm playin Vs the World is not on it. Trade Vs the World for 1000 Years of Oppression dammit.

Golden Hall said:

thanks for posting those pics, those are really cool! that pic of the mound made my mouth drop, i had no idea that things like that still existed... it makes me wonder what would have happened to something like that by now in the USA, it probably would have been plowed over to make room for a WalMart parking lot or some shit like that...

Tomasz said:
WE (me and couple of other dudes) want 1000 YEARS of OPPRESSION

in place of Vs. The World or Pursuit of Vikings

Ride for Vengence would also bring great memories
I second that motion.

I agree with all said above. When 1000 Years Of Oppression was played on Metalcamp I totally freaked out because I really didn't expect that song to be played. It was immense! I also voted for Arson, As Long As The Raven Flies, Avenger, Valkyries Ride, Where Death Seems To Dwell (this song fucking HAS to be played) and some other which I don't remember. If you don't hear Death In Fire on this tour, it will sound so much better on the next ;)

:kickass:

PaganThunder said:
even though i wont be attending any north america shows i still voted, the majority of my votes were for songs such as:

Victorious March
Without Fear
Friends of the Suncross
Dragons Flight Across The Waves
Burning Creation
Fall Through Ginnungagap
A Fury Divine
Arson....cant remember the others....
I'm not going too, but I feel the need to vote for Death In Fire and In Pursuit of Viking cos I cannot figure out any AA conert without them.

man, you guys only vote for the songs they already played a lot of times. i mean: puirsuit of vikings, fate of norns, death in fire, an ancient sign.. we heard them! please, choose the ones you never heard!