Vote for the set list for our upcoming tour!

So does anyone know what the top 15 songs were, the poll cant be accessed since it was closed.

Ardbeg said:
It's time for us to decide the set list for our upcoming tours in Europe and North America, and we want YOUR help! Choose 15 of your favourite Amon Amarth songs. The 15 most popular choices will be picked for the set list (the 10 most popular will be picked for the North American tour). Click this link to vote!

:kickass:

there's your answer, i'm assuming they will juggle the set list a bit for each show. unless of course, Amon Amarth are really robots that will be programmed by aliens and then unleashed to play their new music in North America. in that case, every show will be the same

skinnywhiteboy said:
there's your answer, i'm assuming they will juggle the set list a bit for each show. unless of course, Amon Amarth are really robots that will be programmed by aliens and then unleashed to play their new music in North America. in that case, every show will be the same

the playlist in the pasat stayed pretty much the same fromm one city to another, although there was instance were they swaped one song with another due the enormous pressure from fan/s ;)

As always said before... 15 is quite to short!

But its Amon Amarths chiose if they want to leave some good old songs out.

But if i had to erase some songs out of my 51 songs Playlist...

I rated them and i'll begin with the "worse" (i guess there are only 5 songs i dont like :D)

1. And soon the world will cease to be
2. Once sailed in blood
3. Runes to my memory
4. Where silent gods stand guard
5. Versus the World
6. Beheading of a king
7. Bloodshed
8. The fate of norns
9. Death in fire
10. Abandoned
11. Friends of the suncross
12. Asator
13. Legends of a banished man
14. The last with pagan blood (One of Johans best Lyriks :) )
15. Sound of eight hooves (BEST SONG EVER!!! HANG HIM HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!)

This would be my favorite playlist, but the songs schould be lined in a different way ;)
One importand thing: Please do not take "Death in fire" as your last song.
Its good but I cant hear it anymore. Every fucking metalhead listen to this song and growls :puke: "AMOOON AMARRRRRRTH". I thing this song is good, realy good, also one of my favorites, but it is not typical Amon Amarth. Typical songs are Songs with a absolute great melodie and/or bonecracking beats mixed up with great lyriks about the "pagan pride" and stuff.
Songs like "where silent gods stand guard" and "the last with pagan blood" (great melodie/lyriks) or "Asator" and "The sound of eight hooves" (bonecracking and good lyrik). I guess the best song which discribe all fassets of Amon Amarths musik is "Metalwrath".

Amon Amarth sould know about this post!
See all fans in Onsnabrück 3.11 ;)
With Oden on your side you'll own the earth and if you die without fear, the sword in your hand, you'll find yourselfe in the hall of gods!
:lol:
Carl

No "victorious march" in your list? You should be hung for that. AA is Victorious March and visa versa.

Nefass said:
As always said before... 15 is quite to short!

But its Amon Amarths chiose if they want to leave some good old songs out.

But if i had to erase some songs out of my 51 songs Playlist...

I rated them and i'll begin with the "worse" (i guess there are only 5 songs i dont like :D)

1. And soon the world will cease to be
2. Once sailed in blood
3. Runes to my memory
4. Where silent gods stand guard
5. Versus the World
6. Beheading of a king
7. Bloodshed
8. The fate of norns
9. Death in fire
10. Abandoned
11. Friends of the suncross
12. Asator
13. Legends of a banished man
14. The last with pagan blood (One of Johans best Lyriks :) )
15. Sound of eight hooves (BEST SONG EVER!!! HANG HIM HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!)

This would be my favorite playlist, but the songs schould be lined in a different way ;)
One importand thing: Please do not take "Death in fire" as your last song.
Its good but I cant hear it anymore. Every fucking metalhead listen to this song and growls :puke: "AMOOON AMARRRRRRTH". I thing this song is good, realy good, also one of my favorites, but it is not typical Amon Amarth. Typical songs are Songs with a absolute great melodie and/or bonecracking beats mixed up with great lyriks about the "pagan pride" and stuff.
Songs like "where silent gods stand guard" and "the last with pagan blood" (great melodie/lyriks) or "Asator" and "The sound of eight hooves" (bonecracking and good lyrik). I guess the best song which discribe all fassets of Amon Amarths musik is "Metalwrath".

Amon Amarth sould know about this post!
See all fans in Onsnabrück 3.11 ;)
With Oden on your side you'll own the earth and if you die without fear, the sword in your hand, you'll find yourselfe in the hall of gods!
:lol:
Carl

Golden Hall said:
All you fuckers voting for Death in Fire and Versus the World, stop! They've played those songs every tour, I'm sure the guys would like to play something different too, if you just discovered AA too bad, [.......] you live in Australia, just vote for [.......] and Amon Amarth

Agreed, but these last 3 words took all the sence of the sentences before:rolleyes: .

Id love to hear Thousand years of oppression, but im not concerned that much with what will be played, i know it will be a great show whatever they play. :kickass:

Hope they make a good mix with good old songs and songs from the new album.

I think they must play Victorious March. Would be the best at the end for an nice finnish!

I find victorious march to be boring. Besides, they played it live (along with Death In Fire) like a million times already. Hope some "less popular" songs (such as Annihilation Of Hammerfest or Without Fear) entered the playlist.

If I haven't seen it on the DVD, I would've thought they never ever played it live. Another song I would really love to see in concert is Risen From The Sea. It's such a shame that great song isn't part of their playlist just because of its lyrics.