vote for your fave song off the album/single

Vote for yer fave song from the new album/single

• Total voters
my fav songs are Leaders and In the white ...they are so awesome, as you know

not the lyrics, but the music and the vibe is reminding me on things in my life ... huh, i geht goosebumbs while hearing it!

Maybe? I don't know...I just remember hearing about it...I rarely watch anything out of History Channel, Discovery or certain shows that actually entertaining: MXC

Interesting how my view of the different songs changes all the time. I've always liked the whole album, but the songs changes places on my list frequently.

Lately i've "rediscovered" Increase, The itch and In the white.

Hmm. All start with "I". (if you count out the "the" in The Itch.. Must be a connection...

Soil's Song. That first line gives me shivers "False, the dream is so far". Beautiful song. Deliberation and Consternation come in second and third respectively.

I've been choosing between Soil's Song and July... and put July on the first place.
Soil's Song is so energetic, has a strong character... But July is closer to me for it's soul :) It's more complicated, more expressive! Just love it!

p.s. Hello from the girl who made the interview with "painted eyes and black nails..." ;) :D

Has got to be 'Leaders', followed by 'Deliberation' and 'Soil's Song'.

So, f**cking hard question. =)
I love all of them. It's so hard to pick... Well, If I must choose that would be "Soil's Song".. or "July".. or "In the White".. aaah... I voted for "Soil's Song". =)

Yeah, now I'd vote for that one as well. I happen to think it is the GREATEST song Katatonia has ever written. There's just something about it (the feeling in it)...even today, it is my most played track currently.
Stop stealing my thoughts, you! :p
Not much to add since that's what I think too... I'd also have voted for Unfurl. Beautiful song and I play it pretty much lately, too.