Vote in the Survivor-polls above, people!

Villain

Doctor BenQuillity
May 7, 2001
Finland
Visit site
You are supposed to vote in each of the four polls each round - not just in one of them. Please, if you haven't voted in one of those above, do so now (be quick or be dead)! In case you can't remember, if you have voted or not, just click the thread and there will be a line "you have already voted in this poll" in case you really have voted - if there's no such line, you should vote immediately.

Thank you!

-Villain

Originally posted by rahvin
i feel a warm fuzzy feeling when you act so macho, villain. :lol: :p

rahvin.
:lol:

shutup.jpg

I'd consider the ghastly spectre of Ah-nuld's thumb in my rear end a serious matter indeed :lol:

@Ville:
Actually I am stupid and I don´t understand do you mean which were better or worse so I type the whole fucking top ten.

10. Arcturus
9. Soilwork
8. KoRn
7. Iron Maiden
6. DARK TRANQUILLITY
5. Manowar - Warriors of the world
4. Opeth (Divided with some other band..I missed it, thought.)
3. Satyricon
2. Paradise Lost
1. In Flames

RealJurpo (=whoever, as I cannot recall your real name :p): Thanks, I did mean which albums were considered better than DD, but actually knowing the whole top-10 is better.

Originally posted by Ormir
Manowar, Paradise Lost and In Flames above DT? :puke::puke: :puke:

Couldn't have said it better myself... #shaking head in disbelief# Really, what is going on in the heads of finnish metal-heads?!? I hope Klaus F. at least played a song from DD, or?

-Villain

(Totally off-topic but anyway..) Villain, how much are you ready to pay for that Hypocrisy CD in huuto.net? I'm not going to pay much so if you want it really desperately I think I could stop raising the price now :p

QSilver: I'm really not that much interested in it, as I have had it burned on a CD-R for years already. I just thought getting the original one for a cheap price would have been nice - as it has already gone above 4€, I don't think I bother to vote anymore. Thus, you can have it. :)

-Villain