votes

the_walking_dude

follow me or die!!!
Mar 5, 2003
Glasgow
c'mon tae fuck guys, quit the votes for antisocial and got the time, good songs, but weve all heard bush sing em. The get songs like A.I.R and Finale up there.

efter

FEAR NO BEER!!!!

I agree! c'mon tae fuck guys!!
One Man Stands could use about 600 more votes!!!!
(Lone Justice could use about 200 more votes).

Reactions: aztattooedsean
Yeah, we definatly need to vote for Lone Justice :D Along with other songs we either hardly ever hear Bush sing or have never heard at all. We don't wanna fuck this up, we gotta make it good. We've waited to long for this to not have good songs on there.

don't vote for Lone or Keep it!!!!!!!!!!

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to keep it fair so I voted only once!!!

When Finale is not on this cd I'm not gonna buy , but burn it!!!You are warned mr Charles!!!!

dutchy said:

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like to keep it fair so I voted only once!!!

When Finale is not on this cd I'm not gonna buy , but burn it!!!You are warned mr Charles!!!!
tsk tsk tsk you are a very naughty boy w/ a big attitude problem! you must be punished! bring your thong bound ass over here so I can woop it!

Why is "13" listed? Leave that for a bonus track! And since this is Anthrax I wish that Antisocial, Got the Time and I'm Eighteen were just removed. I mean if we're digging up covers, I'd rather hear Pipeline, Milk or Chromatic Death. All that aside just make a second disc Charlie! Maybe then there won't be so much H8red for LJ.

Hmmm...a covers record would be awesome. Happy Family, Auf Wedersein(sp?), Cowboy Song, all the Kiss covers, Anti-,etc ...oooh, I'm liking that idea!!!!!!

I think anything that has been on most of the set's since Bush joined should automatically be disqualified. That way this will be something new and special. :)

dutchy said:
QUOTE]

Um, could someone please explain to me how you could NOT like Keep it in the Family? Can anyone find me another song that sounds even remotely like that(or that whole record for that matter, but that's another topic)? Brutal riffs, great lyrics, time changes, one of Dan Spitz' best solos, great tone, and a mosh-a-riffic outro---brilliant!

That was one of the first songs that hooked me on Anthrax back in the day. When I heard the live version of that and Belly of the Beast on Killer B's, I was forever changed.