Vow time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok my turn cause im sick of all the damn ranting

I, Highbulletmind, swear to uphold my vow to shun Big Gayve and all those who converse with him for the betterment of GMD and humanity.

:)

I don't really talk to him at all, so it doesn't matter, but I suppose i'll join for the hell of it.

I, Claymaster 2007 thy almighty metalhead, never vows for anybody. Have a nice day.

What the fuck are you talking about? You're not a metalhead, you're not even a diet metalhead. You're a stuck-up pseudochristian who doesn't belong on this forum. Get the hell out.

I, mutantllama, swear to uphold my vow to shun Big Gayve and all those who converse with him for the betterment of GMD and humanity.

Now to sig this.

You all are trying so hard to hurt a really cool guy's feelings. I'm surprised Dave was able to last as far as he did with y'all. He's really funny and very smart also, unbelieveable.

Ignore me, idc. I'm standing up for Dave. You people probably never heard what the power of love can bring.

You all are trying so hard to hurt a really cool guy's feelings. I'm surprised Dave was able to last as far as he did with y'all. He's really funny and very smart also, unbelieveable.

Ignore me, idc. I'm standing up for Dave. You people probably never heard what the power of love can bring.

It's not a matter of hurting his feelings, they just want him to stop believing he's the king of everything and come back down to earth with the rest of us.

He's also kind of mean, if you haven't noticed. He dissed Susperia the other day.

You suffer a diluted perception of reality.

Status
Not open for further replies.