www.power-metal.co.uk
From their official site....here goes!!

MAY 4th 04 UK GLASGOW GARAGE
MAY 5th 04 UK MANCHESTER MDH
MAY 6th 04 UK BRADFORD RIO'S
MAY 7th 04 UK WOLVERHAMPTON WULFRUN HALL
MAY 8th 04 UK NOTTINGHAM ROCK CITY
MAY 9th 04 UK LONDON ASTORIA

I cannot believe it. They are playing Rio's on my Birthday and I just happen to have the week off. :D :worship:

I've known that the Bradford gig was in the pipeline for sometime but now it's finally confirmed. I'll be there.

Anyone else coming along??

something tells me ill be there and im sure jo5now will join me.. i expect itll be pretty full.. and damn right too!

Rio's is a week day ..which is no good for me ...as I have all the travel etc...Nottingham may be the better option as that is on a Saturday. My guess is Eagle may be there too! :D

great... ive just dug up the little W.A.S.P. that i have and ive realised its better than i remember! im looking forward to seeing them live in action... and looking forward to meeting some of you guys...

indeed... a wise man indeed... how much would it rule if it was all of them... metal mayhem would be unleashed... not the most likely of scenarios though me thinks...

Dream Thief said:
I look forward to seeing you guys there.

I think there will be several of my mates up for this. My work bud Stormwarrior will be joining me aswell. It's gonna be a great night. :kickass:
Indeedy i will ive already let more people know about this so im sure there will be plenty of us at this gig plus its mr thiefs birthday as well and hes 26 the old bastard so much beer and metal will be had :Spin:

Dont forget to pay some credit for the guy who told you about this in the first place andy you bugger!!!!! :D :Spin: :p :headbang:

Dream Thief said:
From their official site....here goes!!
Dunno why it took them so long to officially announce it. I got my tickets for the London gig a couple of weeks ago. Incidentally, for those that may be wavering, I'd just like to push you in the right direction. W.A.S.P. are a great live band, and indeed if I had to pick a best gig of all time, it would be W.A.S.P. at Rock City in 1997. I'm looknig forward to it...

Stormwarrior said:
Indeedy i will ive already let more people know about this so im sure there will be plenty of us at this gig plus its mr thiefs birthday as well and hes 26 the old bastard so much beer and metal will be had :Spin:

Dont forget to pay some credit for the guy who told you about this in the first place andy you bugger!!!!! :D :Spin: :p :headbang:

Less of the 'old bastard' there mate...you aint far behind!! :p

You're right about the beer though....care to be the first to buy me one on the night?

By the way, for all those wanting to go to the Bradford gig, tickets are now on sale. Got mine today!! :headbang:

Tet said:
Dunno why it took them so long to officially announce it. I got my tickets for the London gig a couple of weeks ago. Incidentally, for those that may be wavering, I'd just like to push you in the right direction. W.A.S.P. are a great live band, and indeed if I had to pick a best gig of all time, it would be W.A.S.P. at Rock City in 1997. I'm looknig forward to it...

Yeah, they did seem to take their time to announce it officially. I noticed that the London gig was confirmed a few weeks back.

I was aware of the Bradford one but it just took them so long to confirm it.

Still, all 6 dates are gonna be great events and like you say, I don't think they should be missed.

I haven't seen them live yet but I'm looking forward to it.