W.A.S.P UK Tour Dates

Dream Thief said:
Less of the 'old bastard' there mate...you aint far behind!! :p

You're right about the beer though....care to be the first to buy me one on the night?

By the way, for all those wanting to go to the Bradford gig, tickets are now on sale. Got mine today!! :headbang:
NO!
fing27.gif

And i have my ticket too thanx to thief!

a couple of us are going to the Wolves gig, just hope Blackie has a descent band this time unlike their slot at Wacken a couple of years back , bring back Chris Holmes !!
best time i saw em was on the Electric Circus tour in Bristol , cant remember the year,late 80s i think. god am i that fuckin old?!

I'll get myself down to the bradford gig then if Jono can be arsed to organise it for me.
should be fun, ill need to get some WASP listened to first to imprint it on my brain, any recommendations?

sam you lazy bitch, making me organise it... im suppose to be the lazy one... It must be said, the more i listen to wasp the more i want to go and sooner! they just come across as a really immense live act...

Joe5now said:
ill need to get some WASP listened to first to imprint it on my brain, any recommendations?
Ye Gods! You mean there are people here that don't own them all already? Well, start with any of the earlier albums. In terms of stuff that you're likely to hear at the gig, I'd recommend:

- W.A.S.P.
- The Last Command
- The Crimson Idol
- The Headless Children

To be honest, though, you're unlikely to go far wrong with any of them. For a first time listener, I'd avoid the weaker more recent albums ("Kill Fuck Die", "Helldorado" and "Unholy Terror"). It's worth picking up the latest one ("Dying For The World"), though, as it's really rather good.

Destruction are playing there???? Shit! I didn't even know that!
Damn I HAVE to find a way to go there no matter what!
Destruction are one of my favorite Thrash metal bands...they OWN!!!!!!

Although tey are playign at Wacken but i'd still like to see them more than once :p

Sounds like it's shaping up to be an awesome gig. I'd heard the odd WASP but not bought an album or listened to in detail so I guess it's saving up time :-D Thanks for the recommendations people!

I'm pretty sure Destruction won't be playing in Bradford. The were supposed to be playing London too, but I think someone jumped the gun in promoting the dates. Ticketweb refunded my London tickets, Nuclear Blast knows nothing about these dates and there's nothing on the Destruction site.

You can console your self by seeing photos of them at the Xmas fest in London at the link below though!

http://www.rockersdigest.com/Default.aspx?mainact=3&pid=6

i heard from my firend in the know that destruction had cancelled in bradford... i might be mistaken but she should know so im pretty sure... unless im thinking of some other band...