W.A.S.P UK Tour Dates

I only found out about it yesterday when I went to Rios website and now I'm not fucking pleased with them for still advertising it.

After the wasp gig does anyone fancy beating the DJ up and converting the after show rock disco into a power/thrash metal night?

hahaha yeah sounds like a good idea! None stop Thrash/Power metal night until 8am :p :headbang: Or whenever the cops decide to show their faces...hehe

I'm going to have to pull a fast one at college to get the day off if I am to go to the Bradford gig. Guitarist in the band wants to go so i'm doing what I can to make it possible for me to be there1 :Smokin:

Eagle said:
converting the after show rock disco into a power/thrash metal night?
What is this "after show rock disco" of which you speak? Sure, here in London, we may get amore gigs, but after show entertainment generally consists of getting booted out of the venue early to make way for the gay club... Even when there is supposedly meant to be an after show disco (e.g., after Lacuna Coil), it never seems to happen, and we just end up waiting around getting cold until we get bored and go home!

There was one after the Iron Maiden gig at Newcastle Arena. The Arena has a rock nightclub every saturday and the gig was on a saturday...so anyone who was at the gig obviously got to stay in without paying extra...of course they had to come and get rid of all the underage people :p

Eagle said:
After the wasp gig does anyone fancy beating the DJ up and converting the after show rock disco into a power/thrash metal night?

Nice..... :headbang:

I'll hold him down while you guys hit him and attack him with whatever weapons you choose to bring!! Swords are always good but axes could be more fun :p

divineslayer666 said:
There was one after the Iron Maiden gig at Newcastle Arena. The Arena has a rock nightclub every saturday and the gig was on a saturday...so anyone who was at the gig obviously got to stay in without paying extra...of course they had to come and get rid of all the underage people :p

Eagle and I went to that gig...and I'm convinced it was a weekday....but no matter.....we couldn't stop for the do after as we had the mini-metalhead with us...who is definitely underage! About 11 years under to be exact! We've been considering going to this Arena Rock Night...is it any good? What kind of stuff do they play? Also.....is there anyone there over thirty?

the term rock night nearly always puts me off instantly.. you can take it as read that by rock they mean linkin park and all those puddles of musical drivel... if it was remotely metal it would be called a metal night!

Im a fan of the humble Halberd... with that in tow one can go on Viking rampages, raping and pillaging.. (without the raping...) it gives me an excuse to have a plait in my hair aswell...

Jonoleth said:
the term rock night nearly always puts me off instantly.. you can take it as read that by rock they mean linkin park and all those puddles of musical drivel... if it was remotely metal it would be called a metal night!

Exactly...which is why we wanted to know what it's like before we went! If we get there and it is a nu-metal fest then the wrath of Eagle will be unleashed!!! :erk:

good choice... i can imagine the wrath of any metalhead subjected to such audio terrorism would be ultimately terrible and, for the kids listening to their shite, death inducing...

Oh so it was a weekday...was wednesday 3rd! haha guess we stayed behind un-officially then..
Well to be very honast i wouldn't really recommend it unless you know people there. They play a mixture of music....a lot of guns n roses, old metallica, van halen etc but also some of the shit you will no doubt hate as i do!
Of course in my case It's good because away from the main dj place and dancefloor there is another dj where all of my mates go. It's where you can take in your own cds and they play what you want! So we take in all our power metal etc and just have a good headbanging session to that!
I have not been for months now so i'm not sure if anythings changed since I last went!
There were plenty people over 30 the last time I went.
I don't think it would be worth coming all the way up here for but don't just take my word for it!