W4: The GREEN Album, Exclusive "Bleeding Heart" T-shirt.

David Gold

Son of the Darkest Blues
Feb 20, 2004
No hometown, Ontario.
www.woodsofypres.ca
Shirt_Mockup_4.jpg

From the good folks at THE END RECORDS!

FYI - Short run, limited copies available.

Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL

Order it here:

http://www.theomegaorder.com/WOODS-OF-YPRES-Bleeding-Heart-T-Shirt

...order it asap! :ill:

Thanks!

DG - \w/

Been waiting on an awesome Woods IV shirt, preferrably a non-black one, so... ordered! :kickass:

Damn, the distro sent this shirt to me fast. I ordered it last Wednesday and it arrived on Saturday. That's actually the fastest shipment I've gotten from them and they're pretty good about getting my orders to me in a timely manner.

Anyway, this is probably one of the coolest shirts I've gotten in a while, Woods of Ypres or otherwise.

How hilarious that the first day I get to wear this shirt, its the warmest (spring!) day we've had in months. I took out the liner in my leather coat, and wore my new (very green, like the left side of the forum) Woods shirt with my jacket open. Cause I'm badass like that.

I actually love this shirt. Its just plain cool. The design on the back is really awesome (plus I still remember your original Facebook video "this will be a song someday!") and it just feels like you're wearing a kickass shirt, and not necessarily a "metal" shirt. So huge props to The End. Pick one up people!

Damnit! Just completed an order at The End before I saw this. Well, the tax return has to be spent some way, so might as well order again....