Wacken 02... thanks TOM!!!!

theodyssey

Best Album of the Year
Dec 13, 2002
Olympia, WA
Visit site
This is my first post and i wanted to say thanks to evergrey for making the show at wacken this summer such an amazing experiance. I traveled all the way from Olympia Washington to see the festival. The band i wanted to see more than any other was evergrey, and they kicked some major ass!!! I was right up front watching the whole set, and despite the sound problems, the set was amazing! I was lucky enough to catch the drumstick, as well as meet Tom during Dream Evil's set (if you are reading this, you came up and stood next to me and my girlfriend and we said hi... i doubt you remember, but thanks for being so awesome and not being a typical asshole rock star!) So i just wanted to say thanks to everyone! Later

Zach

Originally posted by theodyssey
This is my first post and i wanted to say thanks to evergrey for making the show at wacken this summer such an amazing experiance. I traveled all the way from Olympia Washington to see the festival. The band i wanted to see more than any other was evergrey, and they kicked some major ass!!! I was right up front watching the whole set, and despite the sound problems, the set was amazing! I was lucky enough to catch the drumstick, as well as meet Tom during Dream Evil's set (if you are reading this, you came up and stood next to me and my girlfriend and we said hi... i doubt you remember, but thanks for being so awesome and not being a typical asshole rock star!) So i just wanted to say thanks to everyone! Later

Zach

That's really cool. I imagine Evergrey was amazing in concert. I hope I get the chance to experience that myself. Hopefully they tour the US after the release of their next masterpiece.