wacken 08 bands

Ross

valfri baguette
Oct 19, 2007
england
Got my ticket safely locked in my safe. But which bands do are you guys and girls looking forward to most. Not all the bands are announced yet but im looking forwad to IRON MAIDEN, Kreator, At The Gates, Carcass, Orbituary, COB and Ensiferum. I'm hoping for many more and i know Wacken wont dissapoint me on my first visit. Also what bands do you guys and girls hope to be announced?

This'll be my 2nd Wacken, and the lineup is fucking awesome (although being at the front for Blind Guardian last year was incredible)

Looking forward to most this year (in no particular order): Ensiferum, CoB, Iron Maiden, Kreator, Opeth, Exodus, Gorgoroth, Watain, Carcass, Obituary, Sonata Arctica and probably some I've forgotten.

This'll be my 2nd Wacken, and the lineup is fucking awesome (although being at the front for Blind Guardian last year was incredible)

Looking forward to most this year (in no particular order): Ensiferum, CoB, Iron Maiden, Kreator, Opeth, Exodus, Gorgoroth, Watain, Carcass, Obituary, Sonata Arctica and probably some I've forgotten.

wow your 2nd nice man. I saw Blind Guardian last year at Sweden Rock Festival and i was also in the front line:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass: