Wacken 2004

I've taken a lot of pix... the picx from the gig are all blurred and out of focus because the shoving and pushing in second row was so bad I couldn't hold the camera still, or even point it to the stage :D I didn't get any autographs :( but some photos of the signing session... problem is, my webspace is already filled with With Full Force festival pics. I'll ask delt if I can upload the pictures to his server.

Sister Of Sorrow said:
Now are you somewhat shizophrenic (see the Halford thread) ;) ?!

Anyway here's a pic taken from the official website...
THAT was WACKEN:

0_WOA_2004_Stage_web.jpg

0_WOA_2004_Airpic_web.jpg

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

:headbang: Fucking hell, looks awesome.

Sister Of Sorrow said:
Now are you somewhat shizophrenic (see the Halford thread) ;) ?!
Well, there is a difference between just seeing somebody's wiener and seeing how the person uses it.

Sister Of Sorrow said:
Anyway here's a pic taken from the official website...
THAT was WACKEN:

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
That's cool. I can almost see our place and the moulded bread. :headbang:

Man Wacken looked Fuckin unbeleiveably awesome. Meh.
I'm going next year, just gotta, or at least Bloodstock this year ¬_¬

ah wacken was amazing, cant believe it was so great getting hell of drunk with some finish and irish lads, had much fun there.... cob gig was cool again, as always... well I didnt see alexi pissing there lol, anyway friday night was just a terribly great party!!! btw sister misery, did we meet there? did u sit at our table for a while, dunno when exactly but jamie and I think sami were there?

:lol: that was NOT my fault, that was alans fault, he gave him his special whisky mix and killed us with that :lol: I wonder how we all found our way back on friday, really, it was a terrible booze and most fun watching elekelaiset in that state of mind :lol:

SHIt COB was the best band who played in wacken this year!!!!
so many stagedivers FUCK!!

i was in the front row and after the gig i didnt feel my ribs ad legs anymore!!!

also i did some pics with henkka and allu at the meet and greet stand!!

Dark Scythe said:
i was in the front row and after the gig i didnt feel my ribs ad legs anymore!!!
Same here dude!! But unfortunately I didn't get to meet ya!:( Neither did I meet my funny farm sista Maili:(

Sister Of Sorrow said:
Unfortunately I didn't take a pic when Aleksi dropped his pants and peed right in front of the bar in the VIP area :lol: :kickass: :lol:
Do tell me, how the hell did you get to the VIP area?!?

Anywayz, seems like drunk public peeing is a Finnish tradition :lol:

Fenrir13 said:
I have seen enough drunk Finnish men after the bars close drop their pants and piss in the street anymore that wouldn't have even phased me :lol:

Oh, and why did COB only get 30 minutes at the meet and greet thingy? :mad:

Damnit, you all are making me regret not spending the 300 euro to go and thus starving upon getting back to Finland. Fuck!!! I coulda gone, I missed drinking with all of ya, for christs fuckin sake i had a guestlist spot....auuuugh. ahh well. next year, since by the look of things i'll be in Finland, I am there, bar none :D

Wow! That sounds fantastic! I've always wanted to go to Wacken.... But, right now it's not possible... The superiors don't take me serious about loving metal, and would never, never, never, neverrrrrrrrr let me go anywhereelse alone. Bah! :cry:
When I'll be older I'm sure I'll go there loads of times!

@Dark Scythe, will u post your pics? Please! I'd love to seem the guys on the M&G! :)

Oh Fenrir, I'm sorry for u... :erk: But, as u said there's always next year! ;)

gryphon said:
Did I meet any of you people? Zarok?
No! Actually I sent you an SMS on Saturday to make up a meeting but it seems you never got it. What a shit! I really would have liked to meet you there! I kept looking for you in the VIP area every now and then but didn't spot you. Did you meet with Alexi by the way?

Yep, met him, their bus was parked next to ours, but he could hardly move in there because people were always trying to talk to him/ take pictures of him, etc. I stayed up drinking with Roope instead:)