Wacken 2004

wow, there were actually other americans at wacken...well, then again, some of us DO get there(still kicking self I didnt walk and swim over)...and by the look of those expressions Sister she was of of them 'hang on band members all day' fans....hell, dude, i drink and have fun with so many band folks in Helsinki, i never understood that kind of mindset...

gryphon said:
Yep, met him, their bus was parked next to ours, but he could hardly move in there because people were always trying to talk to him/ take pictures of him, etc. I stayed up drinking with Roope instead:)
Drinking with Roope? Wow, I hope your liver survived it. ;)

I think you all were in different Wacken than I. In my Wacken it was fucking hot and that heat made everything unbearable unless so drunk that can't remember anything.:( And I lost my phone and some fuck had used it and made nice bill to me.

I don't know where I got this king idea to go to see CoB to the front row. I knew they where big in Europe. But that big?! :worship:

I got this crazy scottish girl next to me pushing my side and screaming the whole f*cking gig "CoB you f*cking rule!". At one point I just told her to shut her mouth but she really didn't get me. And those f*cking crowd surfers... Wow! There were honestly at least 40 of them passing over my head and at the same time when Alexi was on the stage yelling "crowd surfers! f*cking yeah!" I had like 120 kilos german flab on my shoulders... At that point I nearly collapsed! :D

That was just really mad gig! And I'm still wearing those nice little bruises...

Sister Of Sorrow said:
Oh yeah...it seemed to me that chick didn't leave him alone longer than 2 minutes when she finally "had" him, and as far as I can judge Aleksi he was kinda bothered by her...he's just too friendly sometimes to my mind. Not that it would be a bad character trait or so anyway...But she was goddamn hard to get rid of. I don't like those "hang on band members all day" fans, that's kinda embarrassing to my mind...if the bandmembers don't really wanna hang out with you, then why force yourself on him so bad...
Wars ein Mädchen mit schwarzen, welligen Haaren und ungefähr so hoch wie Alexi? Mit (oder soll ich "ohne" sagen) wenige Klamotten? Wenn ja, vielleicht kenne ich sie ja... :rolleyes:

Torgoth i'm sorry for your phone?? or maybe??
cuz a i saw a guy who picked up a cellphone from the ground and used it! !!
he told the guy he was phoning too: " hey dude i just found phone and i'll ue it so that the owner will get a fucking great bill" hahahahahaha :loco:

walk-around-in-swimsuit kind of hot :)

and yes, cob was very very crazy, i spent the whole concert crouching so the big fat crowdsurfers wouldnt hit me in the head with their big boots

\m/Jason\m/ said:
I read something about COB and a crowd-surf record. Is this true? Anyone knows?? I don't know because I wasn't there

I heard that there were about 5000 crowd surfers and I can honestly believe that. I mean when it comes to me, I didn't see basically anything even though I was on the front row because of those bastards passing over my head. Though I never saw anyone with a counter... :D