Wacken 2007

I hate Alexi worshippers, you're fucking godamn right. I've liked this band probably before you (2003, not that it matters anyways). I can love CoB without being some stupid faggot fanboi that's obsessed with ONE member.

And wtf are you talking about you gigantic queer. Most bands that are awesome the MAJORITY of us weren't around when they formed or had their greatest album... so wtf are you talking about? People can enjoy bands that weren't in their era. You're being a bigger retard than me right now, difference is I"m CHOOSING TO BE ONE, you're jsut one naturally :erk:

Well actually I'm one of the people who like CoB since the beginning, like 1997. Not that that matters anyway. I just think it is childish and immature to start calling people names when you don't have any decent arguments in a discussion.
And, I know what I am talking about, since I was actually alive and kicking during the 80s.
But it's nice to see you finally not only admitting you're a retard, but also acknowledging that you choose to be one :p

....what? did I ever say I didn't like Maiden?:lol:

I wasn;t referring to you, now go back to the own pics thread and make me LOL HARD :lol:

maiden sucks..:lol: :lol: ........ now should i eat shit and die as well ? haha
:lol: Nope, you live in Dubai, you already eat shit and will die.

UP THE IRONS BEYOTCH!

Well actually I'm one of the people who like CoB since the beginning, like 1997. Not that that matters anyway. I just think it is childish and immature to start calling people names when you don't have any decent arguments in a discussion.
And, I know what I am talking about, since I was actually alive and kicking during the 80s.
But it's nice to see you finally not only admitting you're a retard, but also acknowledging that you choose to be one :p

Exactly :) You discovered CoB in the beginning, I forgot you have all the original IneartheD demos on tape, and that you helped them get signed and wiped Alexi's ass too. Good for you. I said it didn't matter anyways, you're still a faggot ass fanboi, no?

And it is childish and immature, but so is the internet in general, so get over it you old ass motherfucker. You were alive and kicking in the 80's and now you're aging and incontinent on a forum. Oh, how great your life has become.

you're fat, ugly and stupid

and I post here a lot but I don't care /I'm not ashamed of that fact

and I still do more than you...

I work fulltime, have relationships with people (who was the last person to touch you??), have friends, and I go to concerts every chance I get. So take a look if you can in between mouthfuls of cake at your own life, attacking a postcount doesn't bother me int he least :lol: Loser.

the true heartless name appears.

this is the guy that got offended cause codi said his gf was a nigra. Dude, you're slaughtering ingrid and then you are all sensitve when someone says the word "my pals"? Another contradiction for your huge record.

Exactly :) You discovered CoB in the beginning, I forgot you have all the original IneartheD demos on tape, and that you helped them get signed and wiped Alexi's ass too. Good for you. I said it didn't matter anyways, you're still a faggot ass fanboi, no?

And it is childish and immature, but so is the internet in general, so get over it you old ass motherfucker. You were alive and kicking in the 80's and now you're aging and incontinent on a forum. Oh, how great your life has become.

Must be nice bashing other people like that.

And if you'll excuse me now, I have to touch up my faggot ass fanboi black eyeliner and go wipe Alexi's ass :lol:

the true heartless name appears.

this is the guy that got offended cause codi said his gf was a nigra. Dude, you're slaughtering ingrid and then you are all sensitve when someone says the word "my pals"? Another contradiction for your huge record.

Not even the same thing, but whatever. You are god here, so I won't argue.

motivatorgonzo.jpg