Wacken 2007

an i think most of u would like to see therion so what about 15:30 (3:30 pm) (-17:30)?

3:30 would be fine for me.

Any Possessed fans here that wouldn't like that?

I'll probably be wasted anyway so I won't remember the time and stuff :p
I'll be recognizable by a white (zomg yes) bloodbath shirt and there aren't many of these shirts around so if you happen to see me you are allowed to give me a beer.

Hope I can leave my two small friends alone, possible that they get lost cause they won't see :lol:

Ok, don't know what I'll be wearing, but I have black hair (well, nearly anyone has that) AND it's red at the front so I will be recognizable.
And if the weathers good I'll wear my Bodom shorts so if you see a skinny girl in man pants and with black/red hair it's me:p

My final recognition info, for anyone who cares :lol::

Im the 2m tall dude, brown not-that-long hair..
Shirts:
1276_3146.jpg

bsi_ae03.gif

bathory1.jpg

And an EMP shirt i couldnt find a pic from :p Its a skull with 2 Flying V's behind it, and a black longsleeve w/o anything on it.
And i dno what ill be wearing tomorrow :p

Our tent will be recognizable by a big dutch flag with TDBM on it :lol:

My final recognition info, for anyone who cares :lol::

Im the 2m tall dude, brown not-that-long hair..
Shirts:
1276_3146.jpg

bsi_ae03.gif

bathory1.jpg

And an EMP shirt i couldnt find a pic from :p Its a skull with 2 Flying V's behind it, and a black longsleeve w/o anything on it.
And i dno what ill be wearing tomorrow :p

Our tent will be recognizable by a big dutch flag with TDBM on it :lol:

SPIDERSCHWEINE!

Omg Wacken was so fucking awesome :D It was actually the best thing I have been to ever. Blind Guardian were astounding, played flawlessly as usual. Stratovarius were fucking great, and well...Every single band I saw were awesome.

Bands I managed to see:

Thursday
Blitzkrieg
Gutbucket (a bit shit)
Sodom + Guests
Tyr
Saxon

Friday
Suidakra
Amorphis
Napalm Death
Possessed
Falconer
Blind Guardian (A MAY GAAAWD, Seriously best live show I've ever seen. Not to mention I was right at the front against the barrier being crushed while singing every word of every song :rofl:)
Dimmu Borgir (fucking brilliant, Mourning Palace rawked bawlz, loudest band that played.)
Iced Earth (amazing)
Samael

Saturday
Sacred Reich
Stratovarius
Norther (fucking great, especially jumping around like fools with Homerj and his friends during Death Unlimited :D:D:D)

I would have loved to have seen Immortal, 1349 and Cannibal Corpse. But 1: I would have probably been really tired, and 2: I had to head back to Hamburg to catch my flight that was really early the next day (Sunday shuttle bus would have been too late).

All in all, a fucking brilliant experience, definitely going next year ^^ (photos 'n' shit will be posted after I've had a damn shower :p )