Wacken 2007

spiderschwein!!!!!!!!

yeah it was cool
I've been sick on wednesday and thursday... but it still ruled

see ya at 2008

wacken07041.jpg

:erk: CoBOTer's met up, then I went to get some foods and I came back and people had left. so nay...I shall repay you somehow.
I think Homer and me were still there bitch :lol: I think when i left we said "yeah we'll see eachother again and do the facepalm then.
Then i got drunk with swedes and never saw u again
wacken was great, i got fucking sick of everybody yelling Spiderschwein!!! all the time tho
LOL i got 50 german people around my tent shouting random shit all fucking day.. SPIDASHWAAAIIINNN, HELGAAAAA, POMMES MIT SCHEIßEEEEE!!!11

Oh, and i hate french people even fucking more then i used to. Some fucks behind our "drinking spot" got angry because there were some bottles near their fucking tent and because a drunk swede trashed one of their tents and threw fucking bottles at us

I think Homer and me were still there bitch :lol: I think when i left we said "yeah we'll see eachother again and do the facepalm then.
Then i got drunk with swedes and never saw u again

Haha, damn swedes :p Still, nice meeting y'all even though it was brief.

Photos and shit here, not many of them, mostly crappy (some good ones of Suidakra). My friend took better ones I'll get him to send them to me.

http://s205.photobucket.com/albums/bb309/Manoswabs/Wacken%20Open Air 2007/

Blind Guardian - The Bard's Song (In The Forest) taken by me on my camera. We were one row back on that song because a crowd surfer fell down and knocked people over :lol: but still, one row made no difference. Also there was some american behind me with a really annoying voice on that video :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahah he did indeed ^^ He was awesome :lol:

edit: watf, the url for that picture changed :s

Ah this picture is great :lol: HUBERT! The ditch next to Homer and his friends tents, where we spent most of our time hanging out and drinking ^^

Wacken&

Blind Guardian were fucking amazing. Being right at the front and singing every word of every song was the most epic thing I have ever taken part in.

haha i can imagine the feeling. I want that to happen someday when i'm at a COF show.