Wacken 2007

Heheh Wacken was fucking awesome!

We left tuesday night at half past two or something.. And we were at Hamburg at half past nine or something.. Really small trafficjam there.. About an hour later we were about 3 km before Wacken and we had another trafficjam..
We were in that trafficjam for an hour of 4 I guess.. At 4pm our tent was up.. So we didn't do that bad..
But we had some shitass Germans as neigbours who had a dieselgenerator and a coolingcar with them..
They promised us to turn it off if we came to them after 22.00 if we wanted to sleep.. When we were there at 23.30 they refused to turn it off.. and eventually they promised us to turn it off at midnight.. Which they didn't off course..
Anyways.. I spent the whole wednesday night breathing gasoline fumes from the fucking generator which was less than a meter from my pillow :(
So we removed our tent thursday morning and after that we had loads of fun..
I saw not many bands.. But I saw Turbonegro a bit, Stratovarius, Turisas, Swallow the Sun, I tried to see Moonsorrow, but because I had a crowdsurfer on my head with Turisas (we were at front row), and I broke my tooth because of that (and loads of blood from my lip and chin) I had to go to the first aid and I lost my good spot.. So I stood listening to Moonsorrow at the side but Immortal was making to much noise from the blackmetalstage :S
But still I had loads of fun.. We hooked up with some Finns on Friday and stayed talking and drinking with them till sunrise on saturday..

I'm definately going to Wacken next year!!

I was the tall dude with the dutch flag with "We're Dutch NOT French" on my back.

Fuck, i had soooo much comments on that flag :lol:

Haha, when I heard you shout my name I turned around and was like "woah he's tall o_O"

I loved Wacken, too bad I had to wait so long on sunday to get my train back home but I had a good Wacken after party with some random german guys. I loved Therion actually, I had heard about them but never heard them and they amazed. I didn't really like Immortal and I don't know what was wrong but actually I didn't really like Iced Earth either. But err... Tyr ruled and so did Stratovarius (great they played so many old songs) I loved BG too and Dimmu and Norther.

I don't know yet if I can come to Wacken 2008, but if it's possible I'll be there!!!

Ah yeah Im downloading it now ^^ I bet I look a right mess :p On that day my face was fucked by sunburn and my hair was fucked by everything :rofl: But watching Norther with those guys was so fuckin fun that none of that mattered :p

Don't worry, you can't see you that close up :p It was a web stream recording, but the quality is pretty decent.

Don't worry, you can't see you that close up :p It was a web stream recording, but the quality is pretty decent.

At what time can you see us? I cant find us anywhere :p Oh wait, nvm found us :rofl: lol thats cool.

Found us a 1:02:46

northerusjumpingrd9.png

EDIT: Oooh I see us at 53:15 too now ^^ thats awesome. Norther put on such a good show.

I had the money to go last summer and was supposed to save it all year so I could go this year, but I bought alot of booze instead. woops :erk: