Wacken 2007

Yeah, the video's super, it catches the atmosphere pretty well :headbang: .
But it reminds me of the fact that DirEnGrey are coming :erk: , I can't stand that band. I saw them live once and ... it's disgusting and sick.
I'm still hoping that Slayer show up,that'd be cool cause the possibility of Bodom playing there this year is ... < 0%?

bfmv were also playing at graspop last year and they didn't destroy it. If you don't like don't go see it, and what's the use of bashing it...i somehow feel like you people won't appreciate anything besides metal. Not all of you but some...but that's just what i'm thinking and who am i since we are all judgemental

timga1.jpg

the wacken hunk of last year :p
he looks a little like <---------------- somehow

Last year Bushido (a german wannabe gangsta rapper) was at Rock im Park and the audience turned their backs to him and started trhrowing cents on him.When all their money was gone, plastic cups followed, it was so funny.
So I think Bullet isn't even that bad, there's far worse

p.s.: strangely, he didn't appear at rock am ring, where he should perform one day later. :lol:

best case scenario nothing happens, and there are no more than 20 people watching when they play.
Is there a nearby forest/woods? If there is, we should create a bloodstone and lead all of the emos into the woods, and eviscerate them, burning their limbs and remains on the stone. The blood will spill into the earth and the trees will absorb the emo blood and become vampire trees, and then come alive like ents from LOTR and create emo rampage:zombie:

I have no idea where I'll be :rofl: as my bastard friend keeps forgetting to show me the tickets.

Im very tempted to live in Germany, but the laws on downloading music are just waaaay too harsh.

^but nobody busted me so far

damn ,would love to go to Wacken..well maybe next year