Wacken Meet+Drink!+Greet Infos

thewendy said:
Cześć Thomasz, could you sent me the picture you took of us (and George),

Dzięki!

Will do as soon as I can. First, however I have to ride out the hurricane that is coming directly at me. I hope my house will be still standing and won't get flooded. Just give me your e-mail so I know where to send the pic. I'll most likely post them this weekend, that is if my house is intact.

Cheerz

i get to work during the hurricane.... im gonna have so much fun today... cutting tile and all of a sudden i get blown into a tree.................................................................................. \=

Thrymfal said:
man, fuck that, we're having a hurricane party tonight!
YO BRO ME DANISH FRIEND TOBIE LOVES YOU AS WELL BECAUSE HE SAYS YO RULE BUT WE ARE SO FUCKING DRUNK I WILL POST PICS OK

hahahahaha! well, i suppose i love toby too, and post those pics man, quite an evening tonight! we filmed the hurricane on the beach, perhaos i can get some of that online too!

Wow you guys, where there too, gnah shame on me for not being here for so long.
But hey PaganBlood, I think I talked to you on Sunnday, you were standing Backstage at the Bar and we were talking with AA. And I acualy remember asking you where you're from, and was like "Wow Australia".

PaganBlood said:
see you fucks in australia! hahahaa, And we all want you back here boris. Canberra and the Christian family miss you hahahaha!
So youve finally realized Scandinavia is a pile of shit? you took your time...

No patric! scandinavia looked upto and past my expectations! Had a fucking amazing time! time of a fucking life time, i will definately be back. I head home on wednesday, only thing i miss about australia is my gf. If i had the choice i would move to europe in a second. See you soon boris hahaha! but if u do come back to aus...definately get in contact with me. Same to you guys from AA!

Tranquillian said:
wacken5.jpg

Cheerz to that Tranq.

How's the job search going? Still guarding?

Horns up!

Tranq-Horns.jpg