Wacken Meet+Drink!+Greet Infos

crom aka boris said:
wuahah....hope you behaved yourself in the vip area..haha
Boris, we hope so as well, can't remember too well. Hopefuly we didn't make two asses of ourselves. Thanks much for your help, much appreciated. We owe you one.

Tranquillian said:
Hey guys. Great to meet you. I will upload pics asap. Thanks for the beers Belgar (or was that Thomasz? :)
It was awesome meeting you as well, and your friend (Silent Bob). You're one funny focker ;) Where have u disappeared, we were looking for you.

Patric said:
......... I had to go back to Hamburg. But it was a fucking great time partying though maaaan remember destruction and how i scared that chick away asking her name 3 times?

im in denmark with congicate right now and we'll continue drinking tonight oooh laaa baby
Patric, it was a pleasure you one crazy dude. Stay sober and take it easy man. Eat them vegetables.

Belgar & Tomasz

Wednesday the 4th of August 2004, nearly there.

DSCF0019.jpg

Friday the 6th from left to right;
Daniel (Tranquillian) - Tomasz - Patric (in there somewhere) - Tobias (Pat's friend)

DSCF0048.jpg

Here we have the three gay amigos/losers/nobodies with better well known three bodies from AA. (Congicate is right of Johan S(ilence man)

DSCF0063.jpg

eeehhh, no comments, we don't remember this one being taken

DSCF0071.jpg

Hootie and the Blowfish cover band.

DSCF0065.jpg

Dead_Lioness said:
Belgar I can't see your pictures :(

Looking good there Patric! GREAT pics!
Oh I felt great man, last night I almost wrecked my voice down on Scotch, anyway thank you very fucking much for your sweet lips there Sis.

Why the hell was I showing off my underwear? I can't remember doing that, haha. Thanks for the pics!

Tranquillian said:
Why the hell was I showing off my underwear? I can't remember doing that, haha. Thanks for the pics!
Hehe, that was after Tobias wanted me to take pics of his cock. Men hey, jag vet shiii mannen :D

looking good guys nice pics...party till late I guess... :D :loco:, it was fun meeting some off you, although Í didnt had much time....
(Next time I try to stay longer...damn why do they put so many good bands on 1 day...you hardly have time to talk with people... anyway..)

Until next time at Wacken... :kickass:

p.s. Anyone of you got any trouble with the police on the highway to Hamburg sunday ??

Hahah but it's an addiction I'm planning to quit, seriously. I'll just start with non-filtered Camels every so often.

Aint nobody gonna mind if pack my lip and ignore the sign cause a little bit of skoal never hurt no one at all, well I never seen a man git so darn mad from a little bit of spit on his John Deere hat so I spit on him once, spit on him twice, I spit Skoal on the feller in the second row, he turned around and nearly broken my nose, I got one fat lip, two black eyes, maybe I shoulda gone and spit outside!