Wacken Meet+Drink!+Greet Infos

Thrymfal said:
aye and a crouded filthy boat it was, we stood shoulder to shoulder, barely able to breathe, then at ellis island, they checked our teeth and deloused us, then sent us off to be cab drivers and make it in this land of opportunity...

btw, is it actually america that isn't letting you out, or the eu that isnt letting you in...frankly it seems screwy either way.
Yo Thrymf, I'll be in Tallahasse tomorrow with some time to kill. Give me a call, maybe we can have a few. I don't have your #. Later

i dont mind about a few untrue americans in germany =)
as longs as you dont bring any of your so called "beer"...

do you have salt and vinegar chips btw? i love em!

if anybody wants to meet before saturday for a beer, suggest it! but then without band, cos of their late arrival.

crom aka boris said:
i dont mind about a few untrue americans in germany =)
as longs as you dont bring any of your so called "beer"...

do you have salt and vinegar chips btw? i love em!

if anybody wants to meet before saturday for a beer, suggest it! but then without band, cos of their late arrival.

Hell yeah we can meet the whole Fest....like Belgar already wrote..we meet and greet till we drop...

Lets say...unofficial meeting point ...ehm... "the paulaner beergarten ??!"

Beergarten is a good spot.....
We can meet up there...
besides you have a great look from there to the mainstage...

Wacken is gonna be awesome, look who just got added to the list, from an email received: World Management are proud to announce that the mighty masters of Swedish Death Metal "Unleashed" are confirmed on this years Wacken Festival 2004. Johnny and the boys will play the main stage / Black stage. on Saturday August 7, 2004. The band are about to release their new album "Sworn Allegiance" on July 26th in Europe and July 27th in USA on Century Media .

hoyn said:
That's crap.

Shit, that reminded me of the fact that I don't have a valid passport! Bleh. Not that I think it's needed, but it's an unnecessary risk to take. One more thing to do :(
Beeing from Sweden and travelling to Germany you have to have either a passport or a Swedish driver's license of the "newer" type, the smaller one.

That is if they bother to check at all, but how much fun would it be to have to go back home if they did check and you didn't have any?

I'll bring both my passport and my DL just to make sure.

Belgar said:
Wacken is gonna be awesome, look who just got added to the list, from an email received: World Management are proud to announce that the mighty masters of Swedish Death Metal "Unleashed" are confirmed on this years Wacken Festival 2004. Johnny and the boys will play the main stage / Black stage. on Saturday August 7, 2004. The band are about to release their new album "Sworn Allegiance" on July 26th in Europe and July 27th in USA on Century Media .
A friend of mine is going to work with Unleashed at Wacken, it means Deicide will not come though, since from what I heard Unleashed replaced Deicide.

hehehe lol..

I only wonder how come it took so long for the WackeN org. to make a replacement..

I mean the news about the cancelled Deicide shows is already a month or more old...

You're right there.. ! :D

At the Wacken page the statement says something about family problems...anyway it makes me wonder with the old news in mind what the problem really is this time..... :heh:

Patric said:
I'll be wherever Tomasz and Belgar takes me.
I hope that we can do Fire At Wacken I. Seb is already making his journey across as I'm typing and I'm leaving on monday. I'll see you all soon. The funny thing is that besides Amon Amarth I don't even know who's playing there. I'm just purely going there to hang out.

Cheerz