Wacken Meet+Drink!+Greet Infos

crom aka boris said:
not a busstop, see my first post...at the metal hammer point on the festivla ground. between or better behind the party and truestage. #27 on the map.
as i have to work at wacken i will go there already on tuesday. i will try to hook you up on thursdaym but i wanted to see böhse onkelz for the first and last time in my life, so maybe i will just say hi or comeover later.
otherwise, set up sth else for friday as i will keep in touch with paganblood.
or see you saturday!

Ooooh fucking right...I can deal with that...Saturday, great. I just added a few more guests if that's ok, a bunch of hard assed core Danes.

I leave you with these words: Weed, Weed, the magical plant, the more you smoke...the uh... ummm... well I cant remember right now but I have a bowl to attend to so until next time... \m/ PILLAGE, RAPE, PLUNDER, AND CONSUME AAAAAAAAAAAARRGGH!!! \m/

I'll see all you motherfuckers there very soon, so until then don't stay sober for over 5 fucking minutes and chill.

hahaha, that's because patric is a health nut, always workin out and shit, so you better watch the gay jokes or he may unleash the danish death lock upon ye!

Thrymfal said:
hahaha, that's because patric is a health nut, always workin out and shit, so you better watch the gay jokes or he may unleash the danish death lock upon ye!
Fucking oath I will :hotjump: And what other studly fucking guys does he mean anyway, except for the dude in my avatar which is ME and the studlyness is because of hours and hours in the gym everyday plus I only eat the right things, shitloads of vegetables does ye all good...

Well im here at wacken on the internet in backstage. i saw the mighty aa last night and they were fucking unbelievable! HUGE!!! crowd response and they played many killer tracks. A couple of songs off the avenger they have not played in a while. Well im about to go drink with the guys hopefully so fucking CHEERS!

Good enough they started with Victorious March and a viking intro theme. they played; Avenger, Silent gods stand guard,vs the world, bleed for ancient gods, one off the new album, and a few others. alright time to eat we just got back from Wacken and it was great to meet all the guys, the forum goers, Patric where did you go? more info to come, pictures and full report.

I uh, more or less had to be carried back to the camp by Tobias hehe. Or did you mean today? I had to go back to Hamburg. But it was a fucking great time partying though maaaan remember destruction and how i scared that chick away asking her name 3 times?

im in denmark with congicate right now and we'll continue drinking tonight oooh laaa baby

Hey guys. Great to meet you. I will upload pics asap. Thanks for the beers Belgar (or was that Thomasz? :)

16863827_m.jpg
im pretty fucking drunk as a motherfucker in my own way and a fool cried to the full moon of a beautiful los angeles night, and bring the the sweet scent of the palms. heres from wacken:

16863088_m.jpg

16863382_m.jpg

{A1443228-B58A-4093-ADE6-4CC58AA1E944}.jpg

16863634_m.jpg

16864100_m.jpg

16864412_m.jpg

{E5A8B530-8A8D-4D2D-8824-E767ED713068}.jpg

16865114_m.jpg

{81C45225-F7E8-4B37-AED7-9B127FEFAC20}.jpg