Wacken Meet+Drink!+Greet Infos

i didnt thought of the beergarden, cos it is outside the area..it takes a time to get back in then..
i suggest to meet at the HAMMER Bus as well,#27, around 2045 straight after motörhead.
as i have to work at wacken i cannot promise to be there, but i will force Cogni to take care of it =)

THEY rule damnit, THEY rule,...

Hell yeah.....

Firebrigade here we come again....Beergarten = party :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

So do we have a definite time and place?

Ok, here is a pic to help you guys find Belgar and I. It was taken a while back so we may look a bit different now. I may have some facial hair and Belgar finally cought up to me size wise.

BelgarandI.jpg

and here is a pic of me. I will be there cause I met Fredrik yesterday and promised to buy him a beer.
atg.jpg

Tomasz said:
So do we have a definite time and place?

Ok, here is a pic to help you guys find Belgar and I. It was taken a while back so we may look a bit different now. I may have some facial hair and Belgar finally cought up to me size wise.

BelgarandI.jpg
Well I'll call you as soon as I get there and we'll start the drinking right away more or less...you know what I'm saying...it's been months since my last call so here's an updated pic of the Patmeister, the blonde girl is my sister by the way:
{02CEB33C-68E0-429C-B7D5-C712D52B73AE}.jpg

Here's a sweet, sweet picture of me and Belgar and Tomasz at the beer tent in Wacken:
{935496CE-CD11-45C2-ABC7-DBF3E61DC48C}.jpg

G'night and fuck the mainstream, everybody...

Ditto. So everyone got each others fucking mobiles? Patty and Boris have mine so that should be cool. Thurs i shall be there around 3pm so set up the tent etc. first and then the beer starts. actually i live munich at 6am so i guess the alcohol starts then. But yeah i say meet up around dinner time...6-7?

The alcohol starts somewhere 8 in the morning, next Friday for me-and that's when I'll be going to Wacken. I'll arrive there Friday at first, and first thing is to contact PaganBlood, and Tomasz/Belgar and continue the partying wooohoo. Yeah Saturday at what bus?

crom aka boris said:
ok...so saturday at the bus and thirstday at/around the biergarten?
at what time?

ehmm.... thursday it was in the beergarten right after Motorhead ..

the other time was somewhere saturday at the busstop in Wacken ... :D

I'll be in the beergarten thrusdays look for some busy and noise making dutchmen !!

Party -san :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:

not a busstop, see my first post...at the metal hammer point on the festivla ground. between or better behind the party and truestage. #27 on the map.
as i have to work at wacken i will go there already on tuesday. i will try to hook you up on thursdaym but i wanted to see böhse onkelz for the first and last time in my life, so maybe i will just say hi or comeover later.
otherwise, set up sth else for friday as i will keep in touch with paganblood.
or see you saturday!