Wacken metal fest

Harlequin Forest said:
Fuck yeah, we're going in a van from North England and it's gonna be carnage! Drive to Dover, ferry over, beer, food, drugs bought, drive to Wacken, watch the mighty Atheist/Emperor/Morbid Angel/Opeth/Nevermore etc.

Can't fucking wait!

We should have a board meet up and get some pictures or something.

:headbang:

That sounds like an awesome plan you got goin there. I think we got somethin lkike a 9 man tent with only 3 of us, so we could go in there in the evenings/mornings and get absoloutley smashed.

A friend of mine is going there. I'm very jealous, but hopefully I get the opportunity to go there next year and see Immortal headline. :headbang: Would be lovely to go this year, though; Opeth, Emperor, Celtic Frost, Atheist, Motörhead, Morbid Angel, Wintersun, Soulfly, Gamma Ray, etc. :cry:

affinityband said:
That sounds like an awesome plan you got goin there. I think we got somethin lkike a 9 man tent with only 3 of us, so we could go in there in the evenings/mornings and get absoloutley smashed.
what a good idea i dont know how big the tent is though i may just bring mine aswell just for more options

love the quotes but i feel its missing a classic Rustemier photoshopd picture.. dont you think?

and only 3 days till we fly out... olleee

fränzi said:
I thought that was French?

Anyways, I would soooo go if I could afford both a trip into Germany and tickets. But neither are possible, so I guess I'll have to wait for a DVD. Hopefully.
nah the french seem to be shaved