Wacken UM Party

luke

Messianic Subliminal Mind
May 2, 2001
Soapland
Visit site
Hi guys I'm back :wave:
I guess I was the only one here to make it to the With Full Force Open Air :headbang:

I hope there is a better showing for Wacken!!
This is our opportunity for UM Party Internationale 2003!
How are we going to arrange the meeting?

I'm of to Northern Norway/Sweden for a canoe trip, so I'll be back in about 10 days.
There better be a 1000 replies and a meeting organized when I do. :hotjump:

How about Summer Breeze Festival? They've got a band list even better than Wacken if I dare say so...

Yes! I'll be at Wacken! I'm also up for this meet up thing too hehe. Are we having name tags hahah?? If you organise it during Nile or Vader, I'm going to beat you to death with my sleeping bag :D!

Fifth_Horseman said:
hehe, very few people would come to the meeting if it took place during nile's or vader's set... ;)

I wouldn't! :D

You'd be surprised at some of the stupid things people do, so I decided to give advance warning! :tickled:

So yes, who is coming to this UM get together? I shall be there, so long as I won't be missing any of my beloved bands.

HEY WHO WANTS TO COME AND SEE DEW SCENTED WITH ME IN THE MORNING?????.....or Sinister?

Right, if this meet up is going to happen, I'm changing my name. "TheDemonOfTheFall" belongs to half the people on UM, so yes, its going to be changed!!

I'll tell you all what it is when its all finalised hehehe!