wacken??

Nov 30, 2008
Canada
anyone know if Bodom will be hittin up Wacken this summer? I know they were there just last year but anyone know if theyl be back this year? really looking forward to that consert, and them being there will just make that much it better.

I too think they will hit Wacken's stage this Summer, as since 2000 they've been going there every 2 years, making 2000, 2002, 2004 and 2006, so I think they will be there this year.

I too think they will hit Wacken's stage this Summer, as since 2000 they've been going there every 2 years, making 2000, 2002, 2004 and 2006, so I think they will be there this year.
?? yeah 00,02,04,06,08 and if we believe in that system they' ll be not playing there next year

^Exactly. And they were ´98 aswell. Bodom won't play Wacken next year, they don't get the same bands on the billing two years in a row.

By the way, it's boring enough that CoB plays there every two years.

If you go on a festival year after year (like I did with Wacken), you want different bands. Ok, it was not THAT bad for me that they got CoB so often because they're my favorite band. But CoB is a part of the big picture, the attitude of the Wacken organisation always to get the same bands. So I meant that CoB is part of a group of bands who should take a longer Wacken break.

The Wacken sound sucks most of the time and there are 1239823498 people at the Bodom gigs, so the concerts aren't as enjoyable as in a club either.

Well, Bodom's status is growing and more and more people goes to see them, and in such a big festival, either for that or because a bigger band is playing afterwards there's always loads of people on the gigs, so it's not the ideal sound nor the ideal situation to see bands, but I like seeing them there. I mean, Wacken has loads of bands, so I don't mind if my favourite band is also going there every now and then.

Let's hope they come to Graspop next year. They were in 2007 and not in 2008 so who knows :p

As already stated, Bodom played this year, they will not be playing next year.