Wacken 2004

After the booze starts to pour and the music starts I shall be in my own little happy place. :D

Meetin' up with you all who're goin might be kinda hard, given there being 20,000 people there, but i will keep a look out! Dunno what i'll be wearing yet but given the [sarcasm]broad range[/sarcasm] of my wardrobe it'll be camo pants and a sleeveless shirt of some kind. I'll have a bag with me for sure with any press stuff I can get in like a camera for capturing live and drunken moments; and possibly said bag will maybe perhaps be holding some booze of some sort for my attempt at on the fly bartending. And don't worry, any first meeting's won't be like this:

Person: Talia! There you are!!
Me: Hi....! :puke: *thunk*

I ain't THAT bad now. :lol:

Sister Of Sorrow said:
I'm going too and Talia, we should definately meet somehow and share some drinks :kickass: .
It' my first time at Wacken and I'm going with Missery, Zarok and my sis...gonna be drunk all the time I assume.

And warlord, Sauerland is not the darkest place in whole fuckin Germany....it's where I live.... :Smug:
which one are you in your sig. . .

:wave:

well. . im guessing the three in Both pics are you, SOS, and her sis. . .

:dopey: :dopey: :dopey:

don't take that too serious, nothern viking, it's just a quote from somebody who learned that as a german word.. ;) so we aren't shemales, it's just that the word's fuckin' funny...*g*

I will probably not have my COB-related painting done for Wacken:( But it takes time to do a good thing... so I'll send it to them later! ;)

I actually have a few Wacken questions:

1. Can you bring booze into it, and if not, are there places to get stuff like vodka, jack daniels, etc? I was able to bring a bottle of Jager into the No Mercy Fest when i was there; I was giving it to a band so I guess they let me in with it.

2. Are there places to get stuff like milk(white russians), tonic water, etc? Odd questions but if i am going to have my portable 'bar' with me i figured i'd ask. (my portabar basically enables me to create white/black russians, vodka tonics, jack/rum and coke on the go.) :D

3. Cameras? I have a digital camera, and like i said; i MIGHT be able to score some press for this somehow....but if worse comes to worse and I can't, will they let me bring it in? It doesn't have a telephoto lens or anything real fancy.

thanks in advance, guys! I have to know what exactly I am lugging from Helsinki and what i am leaving behind.

^^ hm... wait a minute, let me think... i guess you aren't allowed to bring alcohol in and they're going to control you very intensely, but there's a jack daniels tent on the area... did you go to www.wacken-open-air.com ? it's also in english, so you SHOULD find all the information you need on the site....

1.You're not allowed to bring it into the festival area, because they dont want anybody to throw shit on the stages. You can bring as many gallons of vodka to your tent as you want though.

2.There's 2 Supermarkets in town, about 15 or 20 minutes from the camping ground. The town is only about 3k - 5k inhabitants big so with the 30k of metalheads, the supermarket probably makes half the year's money in 3 days. I have no clue about what they're gonna have in stock, but usually they get new stuff by the waggonload, so..

3. It should work. I think we always took pics in the festival area, they dont care much about that normally. We might have been lucky though, or maybe they control harder this year, I cant say. But it's always worth a try :)

Well, don't know anymore who posted it, Saarland is fucking bad, but there are worse places in Germany.... (Just thinking about my fucking little village....)
Oh, damn, I only live 1 hour away from the Wacken Festival, but gotta work and won't make it in time then, and after BYH a few weeks ago, no fucking money left.... :kickass: