Wacken 2004

Whoa it's not long anymore 'til WOA :hotjump: Excited..........finally gonna see
bunny3.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

The Lantern Nut said:
Whoa it's not long anymore 'til WOA :hotjump: Excited..........finally gonna see
bunny3.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

yeah, right :) btw, cool smilie :lol:

please tell me how it was, okay? perhaps, you´re lucky and meet him personally :) (ich drücke dir gaaaaaaaanz doll die däumchen!!! ;))

I WILL BE THERE!! I'm a guy with jimi hendrix hair apprx. 1.65 m , so not very hard to find!!!!
My friend will film the COB concert while i'll be in the moshpit letting all my energy out, hope the fuckers play T,L&S!!

So see ya there everybody. :headbang:

I will be attending Wacken once again for the massive amount of awesome bands and some hardcore super drinking!
Is anybody going to Bloodstock 2004 (UK) to see CoB?

Shadow_Island said:
Who here will be goin to wacken to see bodom?
if your goin will you be at the front to watch the playing or back in the crowd going wild?
I'll be coming from the back trying to push my way as close to the front as possible during the gig, because Disbelief's gig ends at the same time as CoB's starts :mad:

Warlord666 said:
I tried fuckin hard for 4 damn years to get to WACKEN, but I never succeeded. It's because I live in the darkest and farthest place in whole fuckin Germany. And I have to work, nobody's comin with me and so on
If nobody's coming with you, why don't you just go on your own? I went by myself to the With Full Force this year, and as soon as I stepped out of the shuttle bus I met some cool and fun people to camp with... in fact we wanna meet in Wacken again.
Or, since most of the CoB board members want to meet in Wacken anyway, why don't you plan a camp together? (To late now, maybe next year.) We did that with the Metal Circle of the GMX chat twice and it was really fun to camp with the people I'd only known from the chat before :Spin:

StratoxDeath said:
I'm going to be there for my first time. There's no way in hell that I'm just going to sit my ass in the far back.. I'm going to be either in the front, or in the middle \m/
YAAAAAAAY. . .

go for me too. . drink lots. . .

I really want to see Disbelief, but its too important for me to be as close to the stage as possible! I will see Hypocrisy, then I'll wait in Front of the BMS for the Bodom gig !!!!