Wacken 2004

Shadow_Island

Jan 17, 2004
East
Who here will be goin to wacken to see bodom?
if your goin will you be at the front to watch the playing or back in the crowd going wild?

I cant make up my mind what to do....maybe a bit of both :headbang:

I'll be there. Dunno where i'll be yet; I know I gotta see how long I can stand up to gryphon's drinking Friday night however. :lol: BUt if all goes well and i can get ahold of some sort of press passes i'll be up front, that's for sure!

Anyone that sees me there just sort of yell out "Hey, Talia!!!!!" and i'm sure i'll hear and come walking/staggering over.

Fenrir13 said:
AHh, get on the waiting list dude; I already have to smuggle 3 people in checked baggage and one in my carryon. :lol: But i'll see what i can do :D

How much did you planned to spend during this trip? ...Just curious. I was planning to go to Tuska..which was the best summer fest this year IMO...But nobody wants to go with me :err: ..but yeah Wacken will fuckin' rule also :D

Im going to Wacken as well....!cant wait, last year was just awesome. And.. about where r u going to stay, i dont know cause before children plays Helloween, so i dont know if i'll be able to choose the place i want, if i can, in front of the stage. After, they sign : )
But thats not human, i want to see 6 consecutives shows...!!!!

excuse my english, and enjoy wacken \m/

Fenrir13 said:
@ND24/7: I will be overseas for a couple of months; so I hope I can keep my spending down to 2,500 or so. I hope. :lol: But i checked and it's not too expensive to get from Helsinki to Wacken....

Wicked! If Canadian money was worth something...maybe I could afford that. But not this year haha. Hope you have lots of fun! ...which will probably be the case hehe ;) With alcohol and a shitload of bands to watch ; how can you not have fun...

I tried fuckin hard for 4 damn years to get to WACKEN, but I never succeeded. It's because I live in the darkest and farthest place in whole fuckin Germany. And I have to work, nobody's comin with me and so on.
I would just love to put a bullet in my head when the best band on earth playes on one of the biggest Metal Open Air Festivals in the whole fuckin world and I can't be there again while living in Germany! Aaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's even more, it's the best billing i've ever seen...

I could cry :cry: