WACKEN ROAD CALLLLLL!!!!!\m/

Wyld_Chyld666

Jul 15, 2006
Canada
Brothers and Sisters, the time is near when the truely brave and worthy make their paths from all over this planet Earth... to the biggest, baddest mother fucker we call a metal open air. OFCOURSE I speak of Wacken, the holy metal land in Germany and as I'm sure many of us here signed up to the first ever CoB Fan Camp I thought this is the right time to make a Wacken/Fan Camp thread on this forum.
I'll break the ice here...
My name is Ian, I'm coming from Toronto, Canada with my best friend Josh and my father(ofcourse also a metal head). Looking forward to smoking as many joints and drinking as many beers as there are people at this years Wacken\m/!! Definatly gonna be the highlight of our Euro-trip( Extended stay in amsterdam, right around me b-day time;) ) Can't wait to see you guys and RIP THIS PARTY A NEW ASSHOLE!!!:headbang: :worship: :kickass: :heh: :Smokin:

As i already said i'm staff member there.....at the fancamp....we've printed exclusive t-shirts for this big event *LOL*

my name's daniel....we'll surely meet there.

Mr.Proper said:
As i already said i'm staff member there.....at the fancamp....we've printed exclusive t-shirts for this big event *LOL*

my name's daniel....we'll surely meet there.

Sickkk!!! How much are these t-shirts gonna set us back$$$?, or are they the perks of being in the fan camp? I can imagine these will be the rarest non-official bodom shirts with the most memories in 'em. and yes you did already introduce yourself but you never told me if you were a guy or a girl? Anyways me and my crew of 3 get to Wacken on the 02.08.06 if you wanna meet up for some drinks at a bar or something if you happen to get into Hamburg on the same day then we could head down to Wacken together. Looking forward to slamming back as many shots with you as our livers can take!!! :cool:

Draznog said:
Hi im Alexi's Guitar tech ill meet you all there

LOL!!! you'd like that wouldn't you :loco: but as we know Alexis got the best guitar tech around, and this old grey haired tech doesn't waste his last living moments posting messages on cobhc forums.
By the way I almost cried of laughter with the spooning comment :lol:

corn_off_the_cob said:
it kinda sucks...
i got an email saying i wasn't loud in the camp....
so yeah....why?

lol

Well that means you either signed up past the dead line(july 8th) or there was not enough room. The space at the camp is limited so they had to do a draw to see who makes it.

yes, you will get Passes! in Fact....Wristbands.....you know what i mean....

and the Shirts are available for everyone.....but without printed STAFF on it :D