Wacken starts tomorrow!

Whoa thanks for posting. I see ACCEPT will be on later today. Not too long now. AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME

Update: I just checked the time zone charts. ACCEPT is scheduled to appear on stage at 10:30 pm Wacken time, which I believe translates to 4:30 pm Eastern / 3:30 pm Central.

Perhaps you should give the comedy act a chance. ;) You'd see a lot more metal than you'd think.

In all seriousness, they did a superb job and as Glenn said, had the crowd in the palm of their hands.

I'm excited to see Accept in a bit. :)

I have one of their albums. Even considered seeing them when they were playing Vegas. Oh well, I might end up seeing them if I make it to Priest.

Me neither, which is why Saxon couldn't outperform Steel Panther.

109694.gif

Don't know about the rest of you guys, but I'm drained after watching ACCEPT just now. No way was I expecting so much of their early material. They played EVERYTHING. What a performance. Unbelievable. :kickass:

Not quite pulling it off compared to Steel Panther.

Didn't watch Steel Panther.
Saxon were good, as usual, but there were way too many songs with the damn orchestra. A couple songs are cool, but not almost half of the show...
Also they played only a couple recent songs (Sacrifice and Batallions Of Steel), which is not enough, as the albums since 1995 are so strong.

Accept were killer BTW.

I've seen Steel Panther do their thing three times live. Always a fun show. It isn't Dream Theater, it isn't supposed to be. But it's as entertaining as it gets.

Caught about half their set today. They didn't disappoint!

TDD, yes, Accept was phenomenal.

Emperor this morning was also excellent. I hope to see them live someday. Amon Amarth is on, and they also know how to command the crowd.

Looking forward to Avantasia and the mighty Kreator later on!