Wacken

I vow to go to wacken some day, 'tis a dream of mine. Considering i live half way around the world and am currently poorer than MC Hammer i doubt it'll be happening anytime soon. Unless someone wants to buy me an airline ticket?? please??

hehe
been there this summmer - was really great!! don´t listen to kiddies that tell ya that festival was shit - they just stupid! was kick-ass and that little mud ... well, who the heck invented boots??
will depend on the bands if I go there in 2003 ... but iced earth and gamma ray are very good reasons!! hahaha YEAH!!

Originally posted by Serge
hehe
been there this summmer - was really great!! don´t listen to kiddies that tell ya that festival was shit - they just stupid! was kick-ass and that little mud ... well, who the heck invented boots??
:lol: sure it was great.. just talking about it makes me feelt he smell of straw again ;)

it's not that hard to travel to Europe, yeah it costs some money, but check this out, my wife is going to Germany for two weeks in January, she will be staying with friends so that helps with food costs but the passport costs $80 and her flight is $635 round trip. not nearly as bad as I thought it would be.

hier ist eine bratwust:
party60.gif

Hell, Dark Angel is coming!!! I'll be there again i guess (would be my third time)

@Serge: Not quite right! The ... (damn I forgot the word, its Veranstalter in German) made a lot of promises ... and they broke almost all of em! Mud wasnt the only problem was it? Especially the hygiene (?) situation is a catastrophe!!! Man, I don't care about not showering for one week, but I don't want to walk 30 minutes to take a shit at a fuckin crowded and shit-filled toilett! Bah! Food and beer prices were too high and the food tasted like shit. and 40.000 people is just too much, man! They really have to improve quite a few things ... but I'll go anyways :)

:lol: not to forget the cold showers...
btw, why was warm water only in the men's shower place?... at least everytime i wanted to take a shower i had to joing the guys' place it that was empty... :lol: