Wages of Sin has been officially released to YouTube

SeaStorm

Jun 24, 2004
Minnesota, USA
Ulterium has officially released Wages of Sin to YouTube. Please pass this link far and wide to your like-minded friends :headbang: I know there are quite a few fans who have 2 or 3 of the albums, but are unaware of this song.

Remember that, in addition to the digital download of the song available on iTunes, Amazon mp3, Spotify, eMusic or any of those places, there are also available:

Wages of Sin 7" vinyl single:
http://ulteriumstore.bigcartel.com/product/theocracy-wages-of-sin-7-vinyl-single

Wages of Sin t-shirt:
http://ulteriumstore.bigcartel.com/product/theocracy-wages-of-sin-t-shirt

Last edited by a moderator:
...it's been on YouTube forever. In fact I ripped it from YouTube back when that was the only way to get it. I bought as soon as it was released, though, to support the band. But I guess before it wasn't official?

Correct! The unofficial versions didn't do anything to point viewers towards the availability of the digital download, which has been out there since October. We decided to take control and try to maximize things for the band. The uploaders of the unauthorized versions were very understanding and removed theirs immediately.

Bear in mind, you guys here on this forum are diehard fans and follow the band on a daily basis, so you know all about the history of this song. When we tell the larger world "Ulterium has officially released Wages of Sin to YouTube", the large majority not only have no idea there's been unauthorized uploads on YouTube for a long time, but most of them also haven't even heard about the existence of the song. In a very real sense, we've just made a new song available for listening (and hopefully buying) for a large part of the fanbase.

That's why I don't mention it when posting about it, but I knew some of you guys knew the backstory ;)

Unfortunately, I can't call myself a diehard fan, in spite of owning the three full albums, because I'm not aware of the side projects or of much of the band's backstory.

This song is fantastic, though, and it was youtube that helped introduce me to the band. These official releases should work wonders, and do a lot to give people an idea of the band's scope.

Awesome!